- Save 20% on Ergonomic Mouse Pad with Rest Wrist Support-Purple when you purchase 1 or more Ergonomic Wireless Mouse with USB Nano Receiver-Purple offered by Hippidion.US.Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on TeckNet Office/Office Mouse Pad With Gel Rest when you purchase 1 or more TeckNet 2.4G Wireless Mouse offered by Hippidion.US.Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on TeckNet 3-Port USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN Adapter when you purchase 1 or more TeckNet 2.4G Wireless Mouse offered by Hippidion.US.Store. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
TeckNet Pro 2.4G Ergonomic Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse with USB Nano Receiver for Laptop,PC,Computer,Chromebook,Macbook,Notebook,6 Buttons,24 Months Battery Life,5 DPI Adjustment Levels
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plug & Play - Comes with a tiny USB Nano receiver(stored within the back of the mouse) , just plug it into your PC and then forget it. 5 Adjustable DPI Level (2600/2000/1600/1200/800) - choose your own cursor speed
- Hassle-free Design - Up to 24-months battery life with a battery level indicator. Smart auto-sleep mode saves power (battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- TeckNet Tru-Wave technology provides precise, smart cursor control over many surface types. TeckNet Co-Link technology – after pairing there’s no need to re-establish pairing after a signal loss or shutdown
- 2.4GHz Wireless - ensures reliable connection with an increased working distance of up to 33' (15m) and eliminates delays, dropouts and interference. Contoured shape with soft rubber grips provide all-day comfort.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1,10,Mac and Linux. Works with Notebook,Chromebook, PC, Laptop, Computer, and more.(batteries are NOT included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
TeckNet Pro Wireless Mouse M003:
With TeckNet TruWave Precision,Co-Link For Anchored Pairing,Ultra-smooth cursor control and reliable battery power,You get the reliability of a cord with wireless convenience and freedom—fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts
TeckNet Tru-Wave precision means you’ll enjoy smoother tracking on just about most surface.
Co-Link For Anchored Pairing:
TeckNet Co-Link Technology will automatically pair the Mouse with the Nano receiver-there’s if the mouse-Nano connection is lost for any reason.
TeckNet Advanced 2.4 GHz Wifi Connectivity:
You get the reliability of a cord with cordless convenience and freedom—fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts from up to 10M away.
24 Month-Long Battery:
A Smart sleep mode and an On/Off switch act to save power, while an indicator light displays to inform when the mouse is active. With 18 Months of battery life, you can almost forget about changing batteries.
* Battery life may vary based on user and PC conditions.
No software, no hassles—you simply plug in the tiny nano receiver and start using your mouse right away.
The tiny nano receiver works right away without software and is small enough to leave in your USB port so you won’t lose it
Moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites is a breeze with large, easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons.
If you do need to remove the tiny receiver,just tuck it away right next to the battery.
Comfy, contoured shape:
The contoured design feels good in right hand and offers more comfort than a touchpad.
TeckNet 18 Months Warranty:
At TeckNet, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly,easy-to-reach support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The manufacturer's packaging is very plain and simple, just a little tan box to fit the bubble-wrapped mouse. There's a photo of the box in the item photographs provided by Amazon. Amazon puts the little box into a bubble envelope for added protection, which was adequate in my case. The item arrived undamaged and the little box was intact and not crushed or otherwise compressed.
I'm running Windows 8.1 Standard that's also setup as a SQL 2012 Server. I had absolutely no issues with the wireless receiver and mouse, and it worked almost instantly...even while Windows automatically detected and ran the installation files. In fact, I didn't even need to reboot after unplugging the old wireless receiver and plugging in this new one. This was a truly seamless, very easy process. I didn't need to do anything with respect to configuration in order for the mouse to work as expected.
This is a right-handed mouse and has two buttons on the thumb side, a scroll wheel on the top that depresses and tilts to the right only, and a small alternate function button located in line with the scroll wheel and just to the back (you can see it in the photos). The problem is, because no software is included, there's no way to configure the functionality for these buttons. Windows 8.1 Standard does provide the ability to define the number of lines you want the page to scroll with the wheel (default is 6 lines), as well as the tilt wheel, horizontal scroll in characters (default is 20 chars). However, what I found is that the horizontal tilt wheel function won't control this mouse for sideways scrolling no matter what the setting. Pushing the scroll / tilt wheel to the right results in engaging the same function as depressing it, which is the rapid page scroll that responds to vertical AND horizontal mouse movement by quickly scrolling up/down or right/left within the entire page. The cursor changes accordingly to accommodate the recognized direction of travel in this mode.
The mouse uses two, AAA batteries that are NOT included, so make sure you have them available when your mouse arrives or you'll have to wait to use it until you buy some. I didn't make a typo, it takes triple A batteries. I had a little trouble getting the battery door off, and it seems a bit fragile to me, so be careful with it if you also encounter difficulty. Maybe it was just me, but I wanted to give you a heads up just in case. I suggest using a small flathead screwdriver and gently insert it into the notched edge (see my photo with blue arrow).
There's also a small storage compartment on the bottom of the mouse for holding the wireless USB receiver when not in use, as well as an on/off switch to conserve battery power. Both are very welcome features to me!
So, for the price, features, color choices, and ease of getting up and running, I highly recommend this mouse. I think you'll be very happy with it!
The work version is still on the same battery and every co-worker who tries to use my computer and sees that the mouse won't move is frustrated, which is a huge bonus for me. All you have to do is click the mouse and it comes back. Just shaking it around does nothing though. The first time the screen goes black when the computer sleeps (when you would normally shake the mouse to wake it up) is pretty confusing and hilarious. Pretty quick you get used to clicking the mouse, then shaking the mouse, and then the computer wakes up. If you're not too comfortable with computers and don't care much about battery life, make sure you get the version that doesn't go inactive after a few minutes.
I have very small hands, so this mouse is a bit too big for me, but should be fine for average hands. The previous and next buttons on the side are really useful and I don't accidentally click them because of the curvature of the mouse. I like that this one is more contoured to fit than the other one I got from them, which is more basic looking.
The scroll wheel is sturdy and with a bit of rubber so your hands don't slip when scrolling like some of the other brand's plastic wheels. Adjusting the mouse speed is very easy with a click of a button so you can cater it to what program you're using (such as gaming, drawing something, just using a word document, etc.). Other mice you have to go into the operating system to adjust that. One really cool thing about this mouse compared to other brands is that the USB receiver stores inside the mouse. If you need to travel with it, you'll never lose the USB.
In all, this mouse was definitely thought out and is incredibly cheap. It's much better than most of the mice you come across in the store.
The mouse has an "idle" mode that it goes into after you leave it still for a couple seconds, which I believe greatly increases its battery consumption efficiency. I've been on the same battery for more than 2.5 months and that's with like 5+ hrs of hard usage every weekday.
When the battery is low, there's an indicator that flashes red while you're using the mouse (I've attached a photo of the indicator flashing red), which is helpful to know it's ready for a fresh pair of AAAs.