5-Year Indoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Office Chair, Ergonomics Mesh Chair Computer Chair Desk Chair High Back Chair w/Adjustable Headrest and Armrests - Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||29.53 x 13.39 x 20.87 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Adjustable Headrest] Ergonomically designed, provides support and comfort while reducing pressure on the neck and shoulder with the contoured-shaped/adjustable headrest, and promotes healthy posture. SMUGDESK office chair believe so strongly that our often imitated but never duplicated headrest is the premiere neck/head pillow.
- [Lumbar Support] The lumbar support of our ergonomic mesh chair introduces a sneaky simple way to promote good posture while simultaneously relieving back pain while sitting. While keeping your spine in alignment our revolutionary lumbar support gently immerses your back into a SMUGDESK quality experience unlike any other.... Our lumbar support system is designed to help relieve pain while sitting however it may not work for all conditions or completely eliminate all pain symptoms.
- [3D Armrests] Skin-friendly shape and surface - Blood vessels on your arms get much less compression, and the blood circulation is improving. Necessary support - Distributes weight evenly, avoiding unnecessary strain on the lower back, shoulders and spine. Spine alignment - Allows you to sit upright naturally and feel revitalized after being tied to your computer or desk all day.
- [Breathable Mesh] The durable mesh of the seat and back is designed to withstand weight up to 300 lbs. It won't deform for up to 2 years. Mesh cover provides great air circulation and allows you to sit without feeling hot or sweaty. It also features easy maintenance - Just wash the mesh in warm water on a gentle cycle with a cold-water rinse.
- [Tilt/Lock Functions] The only lever underneath the chair allows the seat to go up and down for 3.94''. What really matters is, by pushing the lever inwards/outwards from the middle of the chair, it locks/unlocks the tilting of the back. The chair FEELS AMAZING by tilting and locking the backrest to any place you want, and 90-117 degree is great and comfy enough for you to work or rest in SMUGDESK home office chair for long hours.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Smugdesk is an exciting growth story, underpinned by strong competitive advantages thanks to its fully integrated model and established routes to market, the rapid growth in the ergonomic furniture market, the Group’s culture of innovation and strong track record of financial delivery.
Key features of a good chair
A Backrest that helps maintain the natural curve of the spine
Three-degree curved seat complimenting the human body curve
Comfortable for long-term use
Light, fast and accurate height adjustment alterations
Be able to meet dynamic requirements
Safe and reliable 5-claw chair legs
Safe, flexible and durable chair wheels
Firm and durable
With a removeable waist pillow, superior mesh ventilation, multi-dimensional headrest and 3D arm rests this chair offers incredible comfort.
The ergonomic high back office chair is designed with a comfortable headrest. The headrest provides the most comfortable position for your head and neck.
The chairs armrests can be adjusted up and down, left and right, back and forth, maximizing the satisfaction of various needs, providing the most comfortable sitting position.
The chair effortlessly hugs your lower back reducing spine fatigue and the mesh waist pillow will relax your body and ease any back pain, even enhancing the natural curve of the spine when your sitting for hours.
With the armrests offering multiple options providing comfort the chair also can be raised and lowered, alongside tilting for greater comfort throughout the day.
|Headrest||Mid-back||Mid-back||Adjustable Mesh Headrest||Mid-back||Adjustable Mesh Headrest||Mid-back|
|Tilt and Swivel||Tilt and Swivel||Tilt and Swivel||Tilt and Swivel||Tilt and Swivel||Tilt and Swivel||Tilt and Swivel|
|Back Design||Ergonomic Lumbar Support||Ergonomic Lumbar Support||Ergonomic Lumbar Support||Ergonomic Design||Ergonomic Lumbar Support||Ergonomic Design|
|Seat Cushion||16.33"D x 18.5"W||16.33"D x 18.5"W||17.13"D x 19.49"W||16.5"Dx18.9"w||17.12"D x 20.87"W|
Ergonomic Home Office Chair
What we have?
Ergonomic lumbar support
Adjustable seat height
Breathable mesh seat & back
3D adjustable armrests
Tilting and lockable backrest
360 degree swivel
Smooth and durable casters
Where we use it?
Home and Office
Why choose us?
SMUGDESK is made with you in mind. We believes that taking care of our customers from order to delivery, and beyond, are the foundation of great service. We strive to provide you with not only the best home office chair, but the best customer experience possible.
Product Weight: 44.97lbs
Weight Capacity: 300lbs
Seat height: 17.91"-21.85" (from seat to floor)
Seat width & depth: (W)20.87" * (D)17.82"
Backrest height: 26.38"
Package dimensions: (W)29.53" * (D)13.39" *(H)20.87"
1 x Mesh Chair
1 x Hardware Fitting Bag
1 x Manual Instructions
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having the back of a 150 year old person (DDD, herniated discs, bulging discs, complete destruction of the facet joints at L4-L5 from arthritis, spinal stenosis, osteoarthritis from the coccyx all the way up the spine to the cervical region, musculoskelatal spasms that don't stop, etc.), this was a great chair for my home office. The lumbar is great, the mesh back is great, and the neck support is great. I knew this going in but the one thing the chair is lacking is the ability to ADJUST THE LUMBAR SUPPORT. If you get this chair, please know this going in...but so far, it has been amazing for me. I'm 5'10", 186 lbs, and it fits me like a glove. The downfall of ordering a chair via the internet is that you have NO CLUE how it is going to work for you as an individual coupled with the fact that you have to assemble it. What happens if you buy it, assemble it, and it just doesn't work for you?
Assembly - a joke. This is the FIRST company that has EVER included extra screws as part of the kit. After everything is out of the box, separated, and you have the screws / allen wrench lined-up, this thing takes less than 30 minutes to get together from a pile of pieces to an amazing comfortable / supportive office chair. I am able to work from home sometimes not getting out of this chair for more than 6 hours b/c it truly is that supportive and comfortable for me and the extreme chronic back problems that I have.
It may not be the right chair for everyone but hey, there are THOUSANDS of office chairs that you can buy. For me, I got lucky and bought it based on all of the reviews that I read. I did know that the lumbar was NON-ADJUSTABLE but it is working out for me great. Is it a $1500 Herman Miller? Of course not, but for less than $200.00 it might very well be about as close as you are going to get.
Kudos to Smugdesk for an amazing chair. Happy to answer any questions that anyone may have and NO, I am not getting paid to do so, there is nothing in it for me...I just want to help others that are in a similar situation to me if I am able to do so.
BUY THIS CHAIR (as long as you know you do not need to adjust the lumbar support).
1- The arm rests can be placed in one of three positions: straight ahead, turned in slightly, or turned out slightly. However, they cannot be locked into position. I constantly find them shifting when I put weight on them. I would much prefer to lose the adjustability to keep them locked in one position.
2- The wheels are pretty cheap. They don't rotate very well when the chair changes direction, making it somewhat difficult to move the chair freely around. The company sent me a replacement set very quickly, which was nice, but the replacement wheels are no better.
Earlier, I found a couple of areas around the front of the seat that had jagged edges from not being sanded/buffed enough. These are relatively minor but if you have thin clothing that is susceptible to getting caught on sharp or rough surfaces, it would help to run your hand/fingers along all sides of the chair to smooth necessary surfaces down before you get comfy or frisky in your seat.
While relatively minor, it is disappointing to see these in a chair at this price point (especially if you're not careful like I was), so I have to downgrade the review to 4/5 stars.
ORIGINAL REVIEW 9/27/2019:
Overall, this chair feels great to sit in. Although it looks light and is made from mesh, the materials are high quality and provide comfort on the seat and support in areas like your neck and lumbar region. I have a bit of a lazy/slouch posture, and the segmented curves on the back help keep my spine in a better position while seated for longer periods of time. You will definitely notice the different sitting in chairs without this level of support. It feels great to recline in.
The legs have a metal exterior, and there's even a strip of reflective metal on the back, which from appearances help give the chair a higher-quality look than one made of just plastic and fabric. The trade-off is that it does make the chair a bit heavier - but that shouldn't be an issue if you're planning on keeping it in one place.
My favorite part is the armrests. I find them perfectly sized, but they're slightly larger and wider than the usual small armrests that most chairs have. But the great thing about these armrests is that they can lock at a slightly inward or outward angle, depending on your personal preference. You can also move the armrest cushion forward as well if needed.
I really don't have too many other comments. Can't believe I wrote this much about a something as mundane as a chair, but it's really a great product and it definitely deserves a perfect rating from me. I'll provide an update to this review if any issues come up.