Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 191-200 of 298 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 339 reviews
on May 22, 2013
This arm is very sturdy yet easy to move around. You can actually control how easily the joints move, making it super customizable. The whole thing is made of metal and it feels and behaves like a premium product. Highly recommend it
on March 22, 2014
This is my second buy, first was a Staples who no longer carries this product in my area. Holds my 22" LCD monitors where I what them! So good I brought the second.
on June 27, 2013
Using a 22" tv as a computer monitor. The tv stand takes up to much room but this flex arm is perfect. Had no idea this item was available til just happen to run across it on the internet. Fantastic item.
on April 27, 2012
This thing is awesome. For the price, I was expecting there to be at least SOME degree of disappointment in either it's functionality, appearance, or installation. But, this product is meeting all of my expectations - even possibly exceeding them a bit. It's a good buy.
on August 29, 2014
Not a lot to say here - this is a solid product that performs as advertised. It's working very well for me, and I'd recommend it.
on March 20, 2010
When i got it i realized i got what i paid for - let me explain: I was trying to use this arm to mount my new 23" LED LCD on my desk to use as a computer monitor when set in the most upright position, then swing the arm around and down for watching TV from the couch in front of my desk. This arm doesn't really do that - it swivels left to right well but don't expect to be adjusting tilt or monitor height on a daily basis as it's just too much hassle. Luckily a set screw on my arm was not fully drilled so it could not stop the bolt from spinning when the arm is turned resulting in the bolt loosening as it was used - this defect let me return it for free. I upgraded to the new and improved Ergotron LX Desk Mount LCD Arm at twice the price but providing a tensioning spring for lifting and tilting the monitor.
on August 20, 2012
Got 3 NEO Flex Arms for my workstation desk. They work great and are well thought out. I especially like the power and video cord clips that keep everything nice and neat as well as move with the arm.
on January 8, 2009
So far it's holding up my 22" LCD w/o problem. I got it so I can rotate the screen and move it out of the way when not in use. The rotated widescreen isn't as useful as the old 3:4 screen. Moving it back and forth could be smoother/easier, but at this price, I am not complaining. Beside, once it's set-up, the LCD doesn't really get move around that much.
on April 27, 2013
Great arm i have a 23 inch touch screen display on it works good has been strong for the past 5 months i swivel it many times a day and still strong. The only downfall is i wish the base was taller thats all.
on June 4, 2014
Easy to install, alternative mount accessories to mount the monitor. Looks nice and not expensive. I would recommended as good purchase.