Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Eric Michael
Mr. Michael has introduced thousands of budding entrepreneurs to the profitability and fun of selling garage sale and thrift shop treasure through his website Garage Sale Academy.com and his line of products in the Almost Free Money series. He has been featured as an 'Ultimate Expert' in selling used items in Woman's World magazine.
He hosts the Eric Michael Books blog for selling used items, the Garage Sale Academy blog, Facebook fan pages for Almost Free Money and Garage Sale Academy, and the Kindle Authors Helping Authors Facebook group.
Almost Free Money Kindle books have reached #1 bestseller status on 14 different Kindle categories and they have been enjoyed by tens of thousands of readers.
Eric Michael is an avid outdoorsman. He enjoys camping and fishing with his family, hunting, kayaking, and metal detecting, as well as garage sailing and thrift store picking.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Buy Now for FREE!
Almost Free Money is a compilation of ten years of research into materials that can easily be found in any location around the world for free or under $1. The book teaches readers methods for effectively reselling items online on eBay and at the Amazon marketplace with extremely high profit rates.
Almost Free Money provides valuable information for people looking for easy ways to make money fast. Readers are provided step-by-step instructions for finding free (or almost free) things to sell on eBay and Amazon, and reselling the items from home on the internet.
Almost Free Money provides an exciting and fun way for people to add a second income, or start their very own online home based business with very low start-up costs. It is also an excellent way for temporarily unemployed people and stay at home Moms or Dads to make ends meet.
The book provides even experienced eBay and Amazon sellers over 500 items to sell that are free or under $1, and has many ideas for locating inventory, making auctions and Amazon listings and how to handle your business. It also adds many new avenues to make money by teaching sellers how to sell on Amazon, how to sell scrap metal to minimize unsold items, and how to find gold and silver for cheap.
The document includes chapters on:
- Locating Free Items to Sell
- What to Sell on eBay and How to Sell on eBay
- Selling on Amazon
- Basics of Selling Scrap Metal
- Your First Trip to a Scrap Metal Dealer
- Where to Find Gold and Silver for Cheap
- Selling Vintage Electronics
- Garage Sale Shopping
- Income Tax Issues and Organizing Your Business
The appendices contain lists of over 520 items that you can find for free or almost free, and a list of items with dedicated values, and where to sell them. Includes excellent links for enhancing your knowledge base.
Are you looking for a way to make money fast from home? Are you looking to start a home business using the internet? Are you looking to add a second income, but don't have much extra time? Do you enjoy going to garage sles, yard sales, and estate sales? Do you have fun thrift store shopping, or looking for bargains at Goodwill or Salvation army stores? Are you looking for places to find gold and silver for free? Are you an eBay or Amazon reseller looking for new ways to add inventory for cheap? Would you like to know how to sell scrap metal to add another income stream to your portfolio? Are you ready to start making money from home, with very little start-up costs? If you answered YES to any of these questions, Almost Free Money will teach you how to make more money, and you will have fun while you do it!
Page up and Order Now.
Thrift Wars is the first book to provide instruction on all aspects of building a successful online home business selling books, vintage collectibles and selling used clothes and other products on multiple internet platforms from the comfort of your own home.
Complete primers on internet selling and retail arbitrage can cost up to $200. After all, why would a successful thrift shop reseller tell competitors instructions how to build profitable shop in their own niches for cheap? They wouldn't, right? Author Eric Michael has been a successful Amazon seller, eBay seller and Etsy shop owner for years and has recently transitioned to providing help for aspiring online business owners, so I have no reservations about telling you exactly how to find the most profitable sales items at second hand stores and selling them online for high profit margins - for less than the cost of a cup of coffee. As soon as you sell one additional inventory item, this book pays for itself!
Thrift Wars offers a unique combination of the most important tips for building your profitable online home business:
- The first complete guide to reselling thrift store items using internet arbitrage - illustrated with actual thrift shop treasure found hidden on the shelves of Goodwill and Salvation Army and the prices the items were sold for online.
- Learn how to process a thrift shop like a professional and locate the most profitable resale items.
- Learn how to determine which online platfrom you should sell your items on for maximum profit.
- Learn which affordable tools can make you a more efficient thrift store flipper
- Learn how to diversify your online sales across multiple internet sites by learning how to sell on Amazon, in addition to selling on eBay and Etsy. 90% of your competition sells on only one platform. Blow them out of the water by using the unique benefits each platform provides to the thrift store flipper.
- Learn how to sell something on Amazon, including instructions on how to sell textbooks to Amazon.
- Learn the pros and cons of selling used books, media, CDs and video games on Amazon FBA.
- Tips for eBay buying and selling, including selling used clothes and vintage clothing on eBay.
- Swipe precious metal treasure like gold jewelry and sterling silver items from right under the noses of your competition.
- Learn how to build a great Etsy shop for selling vintage and retro items - includes Etsy SEO and Social Media for Etsy.
- You've heard the stories of people that sell $2,000-10,000 a month worth of goods found at second hand stores. Many of these stories are true! With a little bit of research (reading Thrift Wars is an excellent start) and some hard work, you too could easily expect to earn comparable monthly revenues.
Don't wait for your competitors to catch up.
Page Up and Order Now.
Gets your blood pumping, doesn’t it?
There’s nothing quite like the thrill of finding gold, silver and other precious metals in unexpected places. In Almost Free Gold, an experienced gold picker teaches readers how to find gold and precious metals for pennies on the dollar, and even for free anywhere in the world.
In this book, you will learn:
- Why there has never been a better time to start to buy gold and silver than right now. How to identify and evaluate all types of precious metals, including unmarked gold
- Where to find gold at excellent prices in your neighborhood
- How to process gold and silver for resale and excellent profits
- Secrets for finding hidden gold and silver at yard sales and thrift stores!
- Many sources of FREE precious metals, including free gold!
- An everyday metal that nobody knows about that may be more valuable than gold
Almost Free Gold offers readers the rare opportunity to immediately recoup your investment. Find one piece of karat gold or platinum using the instruction provided in Almost Free Gold and you will have earned a minimum of 10X the cover price of this book in pure profit!
For additional tips on finding treasure for pocket change and more free information on treasure hunting and selling used goods for profit, check out our blog at EricMichaelBooks, com.
Would you like to be your own boss and earn an outstanding paycheck by selling stuff on Amazon from home?
You can leverage Amazon's award winning reputation and customer service to build a legitimate work from home job that pays you very well. And, after you have built up your inventory, you will make money while you sleep. Better yet, you can learn how to utilize Fulfillment by Amazon to do all the shipping and packaging for you. Customers buy your goods via the Amazon marketplace and Amazon FBA packs and ships for you - you simply collect your cash!
Amazon Seller Academy provides a proven system for launching an Amazon business and managing your business after you start collecting money. Eric Michael has been reselling used items (thrift arbitrage)and flipping new items from stores (retail arbitrage) successfully for over 15 years.
In Amazon Seller Academy, you will learn:
- How to launch a booming Amazon business, regardless of computer skill or start-up funding
- How to navigate Amazon Seller Central and manage your Amazon inventory
- How to sell something on Amazon - Step by Step (this is so easy, it should be illegal)
- Amazon SEO and how to sell stuff on Amazon faster and for higher prices
- How to be an Amazon reseller for the long haul
- Introduction to Amazon FBA - Should you graduate to the "big time"?
- Introduction to Drop Shipping and Amazon Private Label products
Selling on Amazon has never been more profitable. It is much easier and more profitable than selling on eBay, plus the transition to Amazon can be seamless. Learn how to be an Amazon reseller from a seasoned veteran. Whether you are looking for a new passive income via Amazon FBA, want a new supplementary income, or a full time work from home business, this is your introduction to the Amazon gold mine!
Page Up and Order Now.
Learn how to make the most money ever this year at your yard sale.
Garage Sale Tips from veterans of over 1000 sales. Includes price list of commonly sold yard sale items - don't lose money by undervaluing your items!
2014 revision with trending information on accpeting credit cards at yard sales and garage sales with a Square credit card reader and several other options. Don't turn away customers anymore, just because they are not carrying enough cash to buy your big-ticket items!
In Garage Sale Superstar, you will learn valuable information that will make you more money at your garage sale:
- How to have a FUN garage sale - ideas for profitable theme sales that bring in traffic for miles
- How to organize your yard sale so that the high value items sell more often
- Dealing with annoying "early-bird" customers
- How to sell your items for the highest price
- Which items should never be sold at a yard sale?
- How to advertise your yard sale to get more traffic
- What to do with your leftovers after the sale - make additional profits and write off unsold items for a tax break
- When should you hold your garage sale?
- How to make great yard sale signs
Dozens of free tasks that you can perform that will directly result in more yard sale profits.
Make this garage sale your best ever.
The Almost Free Money series has become the most popular book
series on Kindle for thrifters, scrap metal sellers and garage
Passive Income for Life, Almost Free Money and Garage Sale
Superstar have been ordered thousands of times and each book
has been a #1 Amazon bestseller. Now, you can have all three volumes for one low price!
Passive Income for Life teaches entrepreneurs and people
seeking a supplemental income how to develop a passive income
selling inexpensive used items for excellent profits on
Almost Free Money expands on Passive Income for Life by giving
readers almost 600 individual items that can be sold for cash
on Amazon, Etsy and eBay. It also expands your knowledge base
by giving many tips on internet selling and selling valuable
scrap metals and other materials.
Garage Sale Superstar teaches readers everything that they
need to know to make maximum profit at your garage sale, yard
sale or estate sale.
The Almost Free Money books have received over 150 5-star
The books offer innovative ideas for:
- Adding many new income sources to your selling portfolio
- Saving your family money by selling items that would otherwise be thrown in the garbage.
- Expanding your eBay business into more profitable websites
- Learning how to sell scrap metal and electronics to minimize loss and add another income source.
- Improve your eBay and Amazon listings and item processing procedures to increase profits
- Learn how to organize, advertise and price your garage sale items for maximum profits.
- Developing a passive income business that pays you while you sleep, and even when you go on vacation.
- Starting a new home business that can be profitable anywhere in the world and by any person, regardless of internet experience.
- Making money while doing something that you like to do anyway: Shopping!
Page up and Order Now.
Your Kindle e-book is awesome. It should be selling more copies!
As a matter of fact, it should be an Amazon bestseller, but it's not. Why are books that are inferior to yours raking cash, while your book collects digital dust on KDP?
The Complete E-Book Bestseller Formula for Authors provides many low cost (most are free), easy-to-complete tasks that can shoot your e-book up the popularity lists and earn your book bestseller status in a very short period of time.
If you are like most authors, you have already read the e-book improvement classics like Kindle Bestseller Secrets by Derek Doepker, 61 Ways to Sell More Non-fiction Kindle Books by Steve Scott, and Ebook Millionaire by James Calthorpe. These are great books, but they only tell part of the story. They can also be difficult to get through because of their straightforward style.
The Complete E-Book Bestseller Formula for Authors kicks it up a notch, with an energetic and motivational flair. It is a fun read, sprinkled with humor and the personal experiences of an author who has spent time in the trenches and built a reputation, starting from scratch.
There are many ways to make your book more sexy to book buyers. Included in this book are methods that will boost sales for any book (although the book works best for non-fiction titles):
- Learn how to use Amazon SEO and Google SEO for additional traffic to your book page
- Learn how to create a killer title and subtitle that "gets the click"!
- Learn the elements of an awesome book cover - How do you get people to click on your book from a list of 10-20 books from Amazon search results and Kindle book browsing pages?
- Sell more books on Amazon by creating a book description that translates directly to book orders - learn how to set up your book description with eye-catching formatting, SEO and a call to action!
- Learn how to maximize the earning potential of your book by understanding the Amazon sales algorithm and associating your book with other bestselling books in the 'Customer Also Bought' applet.
- Earn more book sales and expand your author influence by developing an effective and attractive Amazon Author page.
- Why are book reviews so important? Learn how to get reviews for free and use them in your book marketing.
- Learn how to price your book for success.
- Learn how to integrate your book to CreateSpace print success.
- Author Eric Michael has gone from never writing a page of text to writing seven bestselling books on the Kindle platform in short order. This book pulls no punches. It describes in detail what has worked and earned book sales, and what has not.
Now is the time to step on the gas and get rolling! Not tomorrow, or next week. Let's sell some books!
Click on the 'Order Now' or 'Read for Free' button in the top-right corner of this page and quickly make your book "sexy eye-candy" for Amazon book buyers.
50% OFF Book Launch Special! Over 25 Popular Nerf Blaster Models Measured for Firing Distance and Accuracy, plus Owner Reviews for many of the best Nerf guns ever, like the Nerf N-Strike Mega Centurion and the Nerf N-Strike Elite RapidStrike CS-18
Nerf War is the first complete illustrated Nerf blaster guide on Kindle. Inside, you will find over 25 Nerf blasters and BuzzBee blasters field tested, photographed and specs provided. What did owners of the blasters like? How did it compare to other blasters in their arsenal?
Nerf War was written primarily for Nerf fans ages 6 and up, but it also addresses many parental concerns:
- Nerf Gun Safety
- How to Use a Nerf Blaster
- Setting up a Battle Ground
- Safety equipment and Clothing
- Finding Bargain-Priced Nerf Blasters
So let's get blasting! Join our field testing team as we fire actual Nerf blasters and report on distance, accuracy, fear factor and overall quality. Each blaster is reviewed by seven and ten-year-old owners of each blaster (as well as one adult), so you can get honest Nerf reviews from owners who are just like your or your kids. The boys also give you some fast-action Nerf War stories and provide some innovative new ideas for creating new Nerf battlefields and Nerf games!
Page Up and Order Now.
$2.99 for today only, then $5.99. Let's take our Etsy shop and Etsy sales to the next level!
Etsy sellers made Etsy Empire the #1 Etsy book on Kindle. In volume 1, we learned how to sell on Etsy and use Etsy photography to make attractive item listings that resulted in increased sales for your Etsy crafts and vintage collectibles. We discussed how to start an Etsy shop, with step-by-step instructions for maximizing your shop with Etsy SEO and Etsy promotion with social media and networking with other Etsy shop owners via Etsy Circles and Facebook groups. You achieved Etsy success by building a beautiful Etsy shop, so that you could sell handmade crafts and handmade jewelry online for excellent profits.
Now, in Etsy Empire Strikes Back, we build upon that Etsy success and elevate our Etsy business to new heights. We all want the ability to showcase our homemade crafts, vintage jewelry, vintage clothes and personalized gifts to the world and have the ability to make a full-time living doing what what we love to do.
Topics covered in Etsy Empire Strikes Back:
- Social Media for Etsy 2016, with new instructions on using Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube to sell Etsy crafts
- Latest Etsy trends and recent Etsy.com updates and policy changes and how they affect shop owners
- Utilizing Etsy Gift Cards for Etsy Shop Promotion and Customer Retention
- New Etsy Wholesale program for sellers
- Exclusive chapter for Etsy Jewelry sellers and Jewelry Supplies shops
Etsy is an evolving platform, with strong competition from other creative artists. In order to have a successful Etsy shop, we have to keep up with the newest techniques and promotional tactics to find new customers and earn consistent Etsy sales.
Page Up and Order Now.
Other Topics covered: Handmade soap, handmade baby clothes, arts crafts, arts and crafts supplies, DIY jewelry, personalized wedding gifts, baby gifts personalized, Etsy SEO, Etsy for dummies, make money on Etsy, home business, how to sell crafts online, Etsy Direct Checkout, Etsy checkout, Etsy Wholesale
50% OFF Book Launch Special. According to a recent poll in Guardian Magazine, only 0.7% of self published authors earn over $100,000 per year.
How do these successful entrepreneurs make the transition from mediocrity to "easy street"?
Secrets of Six Figure Authors is a summation of hundreds of hours of research condensed into an easily digestible presentation detailing the ten most important traits that connect the most successful self-published writers.
The best part about this book is that it is not another "I made $500,000 self publishing on Kindle. Here is how I did it" book. This book is written from the point of view of the 99.3% of Kindle authors out there who have had moderate success selling books and are looking to take the next step to financial self sufficiency.
In Secrets of Six Figure Authors:
- 10 principles that define successful authors are discussed
- An action plan for your individual success is provided for each chapter
- Each chapter also contains an authority source of information - an author that has written a Top 10 Kindle book on that particular subject. If you are a regular reader of books on how to publish on Kindle, you know these folks well. John Tighe (Crush It with Kindle) discusses building author platforms and adding formats that can dramatically increase your authority clout. Alinka Rutkowska (How I Sold 80,000 Books) provides guidance on book advertising and book promotion. Rick Smith (CreateSpace and Kindle Self-Publishing Masterclass) discusses setting up perfect Kindle books and Amazon pages. Debra Barton (Dream Launch) talks to us about how to develop goals and launch your solo publishing career. Nathalie Lussier's proven approaches to email list building and networking are examined.
- Real life application by a self-published author for each principle is discussed, with results and experiences.
Learn how the most successful authors use their e-books and publishing on Kindle and KDP to yield very lucrative passive income streams.
Page Up and Order Now.
Topics covered: Book promotion, Kindle marketing, Publishing on CreateSpace, Publish on Kindle, Selling Books, Make Money at Home, Make Money Online, Academic Writing, Writing Books, Book Descriptions, Book Covers, Outsourcing, Virtual Assistant, Indie publishing, writing tips, publishing tips.