|Brand Name||Erin Condren|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.9 x 9.9 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||AMA-12M 2017 31|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AMA-12M 2017 31|
Erin Condren 12 month 2017 Life Planner - Watercolor Floral Vertical Colorful, Colorful Interior (AMA-12M 2017 31)
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Available in 3 weekly layouts horizontal vertical or hourly
- Two interior color themes bright colorful and neutral
- Tons of extra pages for notes lined graph and blank spare pages
- Pouch and Snap in Book Mark not included
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's all encompassing, the agenda you want it to be. It's the schedule for your life. Introducing the 2017 Erin Condren life planner stylized organizer.
Compare to similar items
This item Erin Condren 12 month 2017 Life Planner - Watercolor Floral Vertical Colorful, Colorful Interior (AMA-12M 2017 31)
Erin Condren 12 Month 2017 Lifeplanner, Multi Marble Vertical, Colorful Interior (AMA-12M 2017 13)
Erin Condren 12 Month 2017 Lifeplanner, Paisley Vertical, Neutral Interior (AMA-12M 2017 26)
Erin Condren 12 Month 2017 Lifeplanner, Midcentury Circles Neutral Hourly, Neutral Interior (AMA-12M 2017 24)
InnerGuide 2017 Goal & Success Planner - Increase Motivation, Productivity & Happiness. Weekly & Monthly Organizer, Appointment Book & Journal (Jan - Dec) Hard Cover
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ARKBAY||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||InnerGuide Planners|
|Color||Corlorful Interior||Corlorful Interior||Neutral Interior||Neutral Interior||Mint Swirl (hard cover)|
|Item Dimensions||9.88 x 9.94 x 1.5 in||9.88 x 9.94 x 1.5 in||9.88 x 9.94 x 1.5 in||9.88 x 9.94 x 1.5 in||0.5 x 8.5 x 9.25 in|
Top customer reviews
1. I really like that I got the personalized cover.
2. There are more stickers included and you can choose a different layout option; when I purchased this they only had horizontal and I didn't know enough about my preferences yet.
3. There is a nice pocket to keep things with your planner and it includes some nicer gift labels and a coil attachment so you can snap it onto the planner if you like.
4. This may just be my memory versus what I'm holding now, but the paper feels nicer, as does the cover. It feels more heavily weighted, possibly.
5. A perpetual calendar book - to keep in a pocket on the back, but it lets you list all your birthdays/fixed date things easily and move it from planner to planner.
If none of those things bother you, saving $10 or $15 plus shipping may make sense to buy it on Amazon. However, I had a code and saved a bit on the EC website, so to me, the fact that I got a planner that is for the rest of this year plus next, and had the nicer extras was more than worth the $15 more I spent on my new one.
Obviously shipping speed is another bonus buying with Amazon, but since I have been doing without for a couple months while I searched for my old one I was ok with the two week wait from the website.
Plus, these are super expensive. Who has $50+ for a planner that is just going to last a year? Maybe you can use it like a journal/planner/memory keeper, but still. That is a lot of cash for a basic planner. And then there are all the little extras you can buy with the Erin Condren logo, which add more expense.
I needed a new planner and decided to try this one via Vine. While this is a lovely planner, with a better quality cover and spiral bind than most, it is not worth $55.
This planner has different color tabs for each month, a notes section and stickers in the back for birthdays (do I really need 65 birthday stickers?!) voting and other special events, plus blank ones for your own events and planning. There is also a folder in the back to hold receipts, tickets and other items.
It also includes inspirational quotes for each month.
A friend at work has one similar in an off brand that was only $20 and it was just as nice and colorful - and inspirational - as the Erin Condren.
This is cute, but I don't think it is worth that amount of money.