Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Erotic Escapades of a Married Couple
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on December 9, 2013
Best friends Deana, Vance and Grif have an idyllic friendship. Married couple Deana and Grid still have a hot sex life after 12 years of marriage. But missing pieces to the puzzle of Grif's life become Deana's mission to fill.
After 7 years of being uncle Vance to the couple's daughter and being dumped by his lover he needs to figure out what he is going to do with the rest of his life.
Deana and Grif have an idea, that requires all three to make a choice about the rest of their lives.

I thoroughly enjoyed the book. It took everyone's needs into consideration. What may work for some may not for others. I loved all of the characters. In a few spots issues were resolved a little too quickly. But overall it made for a great read.

I recommend this book highly. I also recommend the author follow-up with her idea of finding out what happened after they meet Vance's mother.
|22 comments|Report abuse
on December 25, 2013
The story grabbed my attention at the very beginning. The story of three friends becoming more. I like how the heroine showed doubt of losing her man to another man. I like that the husband felt the same. I like how they welcomed the third member into the family. Really easy story to read. Very, very hot.
One person found this helpful
on October 30, 2014
Story of a threesome. Okay read, I suspect if you're into bi-men, which I most definitely am not, you might really enjoy this one. Lynda really turned out a quality product, and I will read more of her works.
on May 23, 2014
Fun, quick read. If you like menage stories I recommend this one. There is a nice story line and a lot of hot scenes.
on December 27, 2013
This book has so much going on, its difficult to wrap my head around it. It's too much, too fast, too unbelievable. It didn't work for me. I like the characters and I like the premise of the story but the story needed to be told in a longer novel not crammed and stuffed into so few pages.
One person found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on October 11, 2013
This little gem was lots of fun! Looking forward to the next one! I would recommend whether single or married.
on April 21, 2014
Anyone who has been in a long-term relationship can relate to the sense of ‘sameness’ that can creep in, perhaps causing you to take your partner for granted, loss of communication and even an underlying ennui that will affect your entire life. What Lynda Bailey has managed to offer here is a couple, determined to NOT reach that level of sameness: secure in their relationship with one another, and honest and brave enough to communicate about everything, even fantasies.

Three stories are contained within this book and focus on Deana and Griffin and their exploration of their fantasies. Both of these characters are well crafted and obviously care for each other, although both have a sense that something is missing. Deana is a touch on the whingy, insecure side, although with Griffin’s history (he is bisexual) before their marriage, I can see that his actions may have been perceived as trouble. For his part, I don’t see Griffin needing to ‘add’ more to their sex life, but he does have several moments where a slap to wake him up would not go amiss. All of the experimentation is with their friend Vance: who appears to have it all together: suave, determined, even a touch alpha: but his pov in their scenes where he discovers that he wants a relationship as secure and strong as Deana and Grif’s gave him some added depth that was unexpected and very welcome.

So – we have Deana’s desire for a ménage, the sexual attraction between Grif and Vance, and the display of the potential emotional and relationship pitfalls that would shatter a couple less devoted and determined. Don’t get me wrong: the scenes between the three are knee-shakingly, grab a cold drink hot: but the real treat here, and found only in the better erotica that I have read is the emotional component: raw, real and an honest exploration and display of some of the possible issues for a couple looking to emulate the story.

Not a story for those who are uncomfortable with Male-Male scenes, or overt and explicit sexuality, those who choose to read will find an emotionally laden read with characters that could be in your neighborhood.

I received an eBook copy of the title from the author for purpose of honest review with Tasty Book Tours. I was not compensated for this review: all conclusions are my own responsibility.
on April 20, 2014
It has been quite some time since I've read a threesome. Well, I take that back. I've read a few but they were also shifter stories so they weren't as "believable" as a story like this. (And I am in no way bashing the ones I've read lately. I'm a lover of them all. :) ) I feel for this we need to break down each character briefly and then the story itself.

Let's start with Deana. She sounds like a great mom and sure as hell a beyond stellar wife. She's VERY devoted to Griffin but she feels that something is missing. At least on Griffin's part. Which in turn makes her feel insecure. At first I was thinking, "well aren't we a whiny person?" but then I thought on this more. If that was me and there were no issues in our marriage up until that point and this was happening, I would feel insecure too. But then Deana also feels like something is missing in her life too. *could be considered as a possible spoiler for some people but really shouldn't be a surprise* What is not mentioned in the blurb is that she has many fantasies about being with more than one guy at once. So this plays well with the rest of the story. Deana eventually grew on me a little more than she did at first and was overall happy with her character.

Now we have Griffin. Happily married to Deana for twelve years and enjoys every, sexy, erotic minute of it. But he's finding he wants a little more back door action happening in the bedroom-which of course Deana helps him with. Grif used to bat for the other team when they met so it's not a new thing in their relationship. I feel like Grif doesn't really feel like this is a void that needs to be filled by another person in all honesty. We didn't see much into his way of thinking here until a major scene with Vance a little in the book. I will say, though, at one part of the book I wanted to slap him for being such a jerk. If you read this you will know what I mean, but thankfully he comes out of it and redeems himself in my eyes. So he came out alright in my book.

And then we have Vance. I portrayed him as this sexy, suave, masculine form of a man who knows what he wants and goes for it. And I thought, of course he swings for the other team. (If we ignore the fact that the blurb says he had a fiance years ago.) I found my heartstrings being tugged whenever I read his POV or he was in a scene. He wants what Grif and Deana want and is willing to move away from them, who are his best friends, and start over. He really felt that was the best option. And then he's thrown for a loop when Grif is on his doorstep offering up a threesome with his wife. Add in a sinfully sexy scene between the men here and I was in full swoon mode. But we see more things that shows how vulnerable Vance is and that he is concerned about the whole situation in general where it pertains to his friends's image. I found him completely lovable and I wanted him for my own. I sure as hell wouldn't have left him at the alter!

I enjoyed this story so much. I know it was shorter read but it honestly didn't feel all too short to me. And that normally doesn't happen when I read novellas. Of course I wish we were able to see more of our characters but it was a shorter read and the things that we weren't shown sort of plays into the storyline itself so it all works out in the end. I would definitely be more than willing to read more of Ms. Bailey's stories!
on April 25, 2014
Deana and Grif have a great marriage. They both love each other very much and try their best to keep each other satisfied. Grif has always been a bisexual and that worries Deana that she isn't enough for him. She will do anything to keep him happy. When Vance gets dumped by his boyfriend he thinks it's time to start over somewhere. He is best friends with Grif and Deana. While he swore off women he has always cared for Deana and he has always crushed on Grif. He wants what thy have. When they ask him to join them he faces the chance at a future of happiness, but he has to worry three will be a crowd. The three of them work to figure out a way they can all have a relationship together even when others frown on it.

This is a very hot book with lots of steamy scenes. Some you wouldn't see coming either. Grif and Deana work together to have a great marriage and to keep each ones fantasies alive. They love each other but are very understanding about each ones needs. Vance is already like part of their family and Gif and Deana will do anything to keep from losing him. Even open their bed and home to him. They have wonderful sexual chemistry together but have to work out the other stuff. Jealousy can and does rear it's head a few times as well as people who don't understand or agree with the three having a relationship. They all seem to work together and I think what they have is great. Not just the sexual part but the love part as well. There is a few surprises I wouldn't have saw coming and I liked that. If you like M/M or M/F/M books with great characters you may enjoy this one. It is a quick enjoyable read.
on April 30, 2014
This was a very good menage romance and I found myself engrossed in the story. Deana and Griffin are a married couple who definitely keep the spice in their relationship. They fulfill each other's fantasies and enjoy themselves both in and out of the bedroom. Vance has been their friend for years and he finds himself feeling lonely lately. Deana and Griffin are such a loving couple who seem to have the perfect life but something is missing....another man, namely Vance. Vance feels a little envious of them, a loving couple with a beautiful daughter. This story is sexy and so emotional that you need a cold drink and a tissue while reading this great romance. The story is beautifully written and so endearing that I had a hard time putting it down. I am so looking forward to reading more stories by this very talented author and highly recommend that readers who love a spicy and well written romance check this book out! Warning: book contains m/m sex scenes (I love them but I do know that not all readers do)!
Received a copy for an honest review!