Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 620 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 678 reviews
on June 25, 2017
At 17 months my grandson wasn't as enamored with this little tractor as I thought he would be, but at 20 months he enjoyed it much more. It was smaller than I thought it would be, but about the right size for a child around 2 years old. It is durable enough, but the labels that you stick on to decorate it tended to peel around the edges.
on January 8, 2014
This was a gift for our 13 month old twins. They both really enjoy sitting on it and pushing it around, I'm sure when they are more proficient walking they will like scooting it even more. The size of this is perfect for them. The description says choking hazard, ages 3 and up - as for the choking hazard all parts of this are large plastic, maybe a hippo would have to worry about choking on a part but I haven't been able to find anything I'd imagine a child could choke on. Maybe our kids are on the taller side, but I can't imagine this scooter fitting them at age 3, I think they'll likely outgrow it quite a bit by then. Very easy assembly, but as others have noted it definitely takes some strength to get the pieces to snap and lock into place like they should, but once they do, they're in and rock solid. I have very little doubt that this will hold up fine once they start putting some serious time in on it.
on September 21, 2017
I bought this for my 2 year old grandson for his birthday. He LOVES tractors and this just blew his mind. He rides it everywhere through the house. I'll have to admit that it was a bit difficult to put the axles through the holes, but nothing that a hammer couldn't handle!
on June 21, 2016
My 3 year old grandson just loved this tractor and it was a great gift... I recommend it highly... he never stopped playing with it the entire 3 days he was with us... beware 2 day shipping does not always work if you are in Northern Wisconsin, but Amazon made it right with us and we are happy buyers.. this tractor is smaller than the pic appears but 1 1/2 year olds to 3 year olds can have hours of play on this toy... it is awesome for little would - be farmers in the family...
on April 9, 2017
This tractor is so cute! I bought it for a baby shower. The dad-to-be is a friend we met at a farm b&b. I I'd not realize I would have to put it together. No toolbassembly is correct but it take muscles. Muscles!
on March 18, 2017
I purchased these for our church nursery that includes 18 month olds until 3 years of age. Poorly designed shape, children's feet bump against rear wheels when trying to ride and it is much too small for most of the children.
on June 26, 2017
I bought this for my 2 yr old grandson. He was so excited when he saw it but it was much too little for him. Once he slid off backward. He'd ride it 5 min and then get off. It was really expensive for so little time he used it. I gave it to a friend who has a 15 month old and he is just right size for it.
on January 20, 2016
My 18m grandson loves tractors, so I got this for him for Christmas. He loves it! He wouldn't get off of it once it was assembled Christmas morning and you could see from his enthusiasm that he thought he was quite cool on his tractor. For what it is and what it cost, it is surprisingly well made and durable. It was fairly easy and quick to assemble; the decals are a bit of a challenge and they are already peeling off (he has fun doing that too), but they really add to the appearance of this piece. My expectations for this were pretty low, but it blew those away! It was worth the full price just to see how much he enjoyed it! I've paid way more for things he's enjoyed way less.
on November 4, 2014
I wanted a higher quality wooden scooter for my son, but my wife talked me into this one. The front wheels don't stay centered so I have to keep kicking them back into position. He's also grown rather big for it because his heels keep getting ran over by the back wheels. Don't leave it outside either for very long, the stickers peel right off. I knew better, but I figured they would have lasted a little longer than they did.
on May 2, 2017
A little smaller than I thought and feels like it wont last a long time, but perfect for the price point. I bought it for my 12 month old and my small 2.5 yr old fits on it. Can't imagine a child much bigger than that fitting on it though.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.