Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 17, 2017
Thanks for the attention and care in shipping this item. I enjoyed it very much.
on September 20, 2017
Good.
on July 24, 2017
I just finished listening to this audiobook. It's a good book for those who are making up their mind on shifting from the corporate world into entrepreneurship. The book could have been shorter. The audiobook was about 10 hours.
VINE VOICEon June 11, 2017
This was a surprisingly effective and practical guide to breaking free. So many great tips and useful pieces of advice, my highlighter was working overtime. I practically enjoyed the author's writing style and personal experience. When I start my business, I will be looking back at this book early and often.
on March 25, 2017
Totally practical, inspiring, helpful, and hilarious.
on October 17, 2016
Confession,
I bought this book after seeing it mentioned in another book. I was actually dreading reading it due to it's length and in my opinion, bland cover. It sat on my bookshelf for three months until I finally made myself begin to read it. Today, I can honestly say this is one of the more straight forward business books I've ever read. Pamela Slim, almost holds your hand as she walks you through each step of becoming a business owner. I was impressed by the detail she provided and the humor she injected as well.
The book is long but necessary. I used up an entire Highlighter in this book and will use it as a reference forever as well as pass it on to others.
on April 25, 2016
Great book. - I'm in a career transition and even though I'm not making the jump to entrepreneurship yet it helps to read her.
on March 23, 2016
Really boring
on September 18, 2015
This book completely inspired me as I was making my decision to start my consulting company. I especially loved the chapter on fear and mental blocks. If you're contemplating leaving the corporate world for self-employment, do yourself a giant favour and read this book!
on April 21, 2015
A bit to shallow, decent but there are bettter books from ex. C.Guillebeau