- File Size: 3540 KB
- Print Length: 61 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Gallo-Romano Media; 8 edition (February 1, 2013)
- Publication Date: February 1, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B9ZZYL0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,200,141 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Escape To Love: A Suspense Romance Thriller (The Love In A Hopeless Place Collection Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 61 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Escape To Love: A Suspense Romance Thriller (The Love In A Hopeless Place Collection Book 3)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
And I certainly got a good read. The pace is fast, you keep turning the pages to find out how it will all work out. You wonder whether the main character isn't shooting herself in the foot...but no spoilers, I won't tell you what it's about! My only complaint: Emma Calin is an author who can "do" literary fiction, something very few can do. I wish her next book would be more literary! In the meantime, I have to be satisfied with this one, and don't take me wrong, I am! It's just that I'm waiting for the masterpiece that I know Emma can deliver!
This is a short story that takes about an hour or so to read, depending upon your reading speed. Because it is a short story and I assume you read the blurb I'm not going into the plot. Instead I will tell you how I related to the story and if it worked for me. Perhaps that will help you decide if it is for you.
The story is written by a British author so the language may feel different for American readers. Being an American, I had no problem with understanding and only had to check one word to verify it was what I thought. If you are reading on a Kindle you can switch the dictionary to English UK if you need to. It is easy peasey and I have used it often with British writers. I have learned quite a few descriptive phrases this way.
I am a survivor of domestic violence. I know how that colors my world and my thinking. I know how it sharpened my instincts. I also have raised a child on the spectrum. I know the quirks of autism. I know how having a special needs child shapes your world. I haven't met a criminal with a bank fraud background and money hidden away but, after reading this book, I'm open to the experience. Haha.
The story worked for me. I'm not one, though, who wants absolute reality in my fictional reading. Pretty much I feel that is what non fiction is for. In fiction I want some reality, yes, but I want to be told a story. I want to be entertained. I want to escape life sometimes. I want to believe for a moment that the impossible, the improbable, the magical can happen. I want my imagination to soar. For me, the author fulfilled that with this book. I felt satisfied with the story as it is yet I could see the potential for it to be fleshed out to novel length. I feel that is a good sign of the authors ability to tell a good story.
I understand this book is part of a series. I am very much interested in reading more in this series to see how it takes shape.
I was gifted a copy of this book and am voluntarily giving an honest review.
Like the story. Sometimes a little "how can Calin done that?", but she delivers. A revision of grammar is important.
The characters are well develop & the girl's underdevelopment was very credible. Why subject the escapee a 2 degree, lets give the couple a chance. It's love, sorrow & redemption.
Recommended. An Indie author with a great potential.
This the first book from this Author that I have read, but not the last.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Short Stories
- Books > Romance > Action & Adventure
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Vigilante Justice
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense