|Digital List Price:||$6.99|
|Print List Price:||$12.95|
Save $7.57 (58%)
Escape from the Past: At Witches' End (Book 3) Kindle Edition
"Guardians of the Galaxy" digital comics
Read the hit comics and graphic novels that inspired the new motion picture. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
But Max runs into a little trouble upon his arrival that may cause him to have to stay in the game for ever or better yet lose his life. Max is always on the run and hiding from someone in the game for one reason or another. He is not sure who exactly he can trust well except for the exception of Bero and Juliana.
Max has to complete his missions and find somethings that were taken from him before he can return home again that is if he can stay out of trouble and alive along enough.
Bero and Juliana’s sister is taken by Ott and Max feels as if it is his fault so he has to rescue her before it is too late. Every time he tries to rescue Adela he ends up in trouble or in a dungeon somewhere and needs someone to bail him out.
Can Max complete his mission; find all of his belongings and save his friends before it is too late? Will Max every see his home again?
The Escape from the Past novels is like a bottle of wine they just get better with time. I fell in love with Max, Bero, Juliana and all the other characters in the first book Escape from the Past: The Dukes Wrath. Then I enjoyed meeting up with Max on his next journey when he met Billy The Kid in book two of Escape from the Past: The Kid and in the third book Escape from the Past: At Witches’ End we get to go with Max to see Bero and Juliana again. Although I have loved traveling with Max on all of his journeys through the past I think that his last journey in Escape from the Past: At Witches’ End is my favorite.
Would I recommend Escape from the Past: At Witches’ End? You bet I would to anyone who loves a good book and likes to travel back in time with a great historical fiction novel.
The story is good, and the writing is good. But I'd have to say, the first and second books were better in my opinion.
The romance was a bit steamier in this one. There were several references to sex and making out. I didn't like the whole premarital sex between Juliana and Max. Max also kind of irritated me in this one. The detail is still exceptional, and the author never fails to make the characters seem real. I could feel Max's emotions of anger, sadness, and relief. I'm glad the author went back to Germany for this book. I love the descriptions of the scenery and food--I could almost taste the herbal teas and meals.
Overall, it was okay. As aforementioned, The story itself is riveting and the writing is fast-paced.
If you're looking for a great holiday gift for a young reader, I highly recommend the trilogy, "Escape From The Past" by Annette Oppenlander.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Historical Fiction > Medieval
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Science Fiction
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Action & Adventure > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > Medieval
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Historical Fiction > Medieval
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Survival Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction