Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on August 12, 2012
This was my first 'official' pair of running shorts that I purchased. Although I have run for several years (mostly at short--<5k-- distances for cardio), over the past couple of years I have built up to where my standard (3-4x/week) run is about 7 miles. As I was preparing for my first marathon this past spring I thought I should try out an actual pair of running shorts to see how I liked them.

In doing the research I came across two varieties I wanted to try-- these more traditional running shorts with the integrated briefs, and the ASICS Men's 2 In 1 Short with an integrated compression short. I decided to try out both.

After running in both for the past several months I can honestly say I enjoy both varieties. Both are lightweight, comfortable, and are effective in preventing chaffing. Ultimately the winner I think comes down to personal preference. For me these are the ones I end up grabbing more often-- I think the better airflow of the brief vs. the compression short gets the comfort nod from me. One thing is certain-- I won't be going back to my regular trunks and shorts as far as running is concerned.
on July 6, 2012
Plain and simple, amazing shorts! In terms of length, they're just right fitting maybe 2 inches above the knee which is perfect for running and any other athletic activity requiring a lot of movement. They have a loose fit which allows easy movement and also give you room to wear anything like compression shorts without restriction even with the liner on the inside. The shorts are very lightweight with a nice reflective logo that probably can't be seen from afar but hey it's a nice touch. Pockets are a little small but that's what you get small lightweight running shorts although a nice added touch is the small pocket at the back for keys. Overall I would and will buy them again as long as the mediums come back in and they stay on sale!
on August 29, 2011
They do what they are supposed to do which is be lightweight for running. They are comfortable so overall I will keep the shorts. However I have two issues with them, one is I look like I wet myself as the sweat runs down the front of them while I did a couple 10 mile runs. Second is my phone flops around in the pocket or when I use a belt clip attached to the waistband while running which isn't really a fault of the shorts but just an irritation. Heavier shorts that I use don't have this problem but they are heavier so again it is not really a fault of the shorts as they are made to be lightweight.
on April 27, 2012
The UA shirts are spot on for gym, boxing and running workouts.

I now own five pairs and love their versatility. They are well made, the pockets are useful - but don't get in the way - and are the right length for my height 180cms. I'm also a fan of the built in support and purchased them for this reason.

They dry quickly after washing which is great also.

Highly recommend these shorts for their quality and versatility.

Cheers,
JFE
on August 22, 2011
Light-weight. Wick well. Not too skimpy. I run a lot and these are my preferred shorts. They have front pockets which are sufficient to hold my gym access card (or hotel key card when traveling). Very good. I have 5 pairs of these and 1 pair of the Nike Fit - I much prefer these because they have front pockets.
on May 16, 2012
Lightweight and comfortable. The inner liner is comfortable, but not "supportive." Seems well-made and wicks moisture effectively. Great for hot days. I thought the sides might have a reflective stripe...they don't. NOT visible at dusk/night. Will buy again.
on June 16, 2011
I have 4 pair of these shorts. They're great for exercising, especially since it has the underwear built in. They are a great fit and are just as good as everyday shorts.
on July 16, 2012
I wear these all the time. They are light weight and cool. If it's warm and you see me, I'll be wearing these shorts. I own 5 pairs of these and Amazon has a great price.
on June 30, 2011
I ride 30-45 minutes a day and these have quickly become my favorite exercise shorts. As a matter of fact, I've bought 3 pairs. Highly recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.