Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $30.09
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Escort IXC Laser Radar Detector - Extended Range, Wifi Connected Car Compatible, Auto Learn Protection, Voice Alerts, Multi Color Display, Model:0100039-1
|List Price:||$449.95 Details|
|With Deal:||$359.95 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$90.00 (20%)|
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Connected Car Compatible - Creates crowd sourced alerts and a constantly updated database of real time user generated alerts. Always stay connected to the road with this highly accurate and precise police scanner
- Auto Learn Technology - Radar detection customized to your driving style! Gps intelligence, IVT filtering, and autosensitivity come together to eliminate false alerts by Learning your route and varying sensitivity with your vehicle speed
- Escort Live App - Know what lies on the road ahead! Join our community of drivers and enthusiasts that share and receive over 100 million alerts every year - Red light and speed camera locations, speed limits, live traffic updates and police Radar
- Clear Voice Alerts - Unique voice warnings allow for hand free operation and crystal clear communication. Based on your speed, alerts are tailored to fit your location and movement allowing you to keep your eyes on the road without distractions
Buy this product as Renewed and save $18.00 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Connected Car Compatible
Stay automatically up to date on camera locations and software via Wi-Fi (or through the USB port and our website).
High performance radar & laser detection range For the best performance.
Updatable system automatically reduces false alerts from moving In-Vehicle Technology sources such as collision avoidance systems and adaptive cruise control.
Intelligent Speed Sensitivity
Automatically adjusts to your speed for maximized precision and false alert elimination.
Use your connected vehicle’s Wi-Fi or Bluetooth on your smartphone to sync your radar detector with ESCORT Live crowd-sourced alerts and speed limit data.
Anti-falsing technology uses the power of GPS and the exact frequency to learn and automatically reject unwanted fixed position false alarms.
Compare with similar items
The Escort IXC police radar detector offers the best of radar detectors for cars and carries on the tradition of the Escort IX, now with improved detection range, enhanced antifalsing precision, and all the benefits of new connected car compatibility. Windows version compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10.) (Mac version compatible with version 10.6+. Not compatible with any Max Ci series or iXCi remote systems)
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The reason for writing this is to warn you---DO NOT fall for the "Frequently Bought Together" bundle that they recommend, or at least DON'T buy the sticky windshield mount. The description of the radar detector is very poor and does not point out the fact that the detector COMES WITH the latest generation sticky mount, and it uses a marvelous magnetic mount that is so much easier to use that the old clip.
Further, when I received the mount (which claims it fits all Escorts except the Max series), I discovered that it is the OLD model, using the clip and not the magnetic mount. And as far as I can tell, it DOES NOT FIT THE iX MODEL!
I'm very disappointed with Amazon here. Ordinarily when they "bundle" something as "Frequently Bought Together" with an item, you can be assured that the two things are compatible. NOT HERE. Do NOT buy the windshield mount, and I hope Amazon does the right thing and removes this item as an implied accessory for this detector.
1. No tickets yet. *knock on wood* This thing has saved my butt at least once a month since purchasing it. I'm not a crazy-fast driver but I do like to go 10-12 over on rural highways when nobody's around, and there are a fair number of police patrolling even these areas.
2. No physical issues, no need to return it for service as stated in reviews of this and similar models. I think this happens when there are firmware updates earlier in the product's life cycle. So stuff ends up on store shelves somewhere for a year or more (and in not a fully working state), people buy it and then have a worse experience than someone who bought a model that just came off the line a month ago (i.e. has newer firmware / the bugs worked out of it.)
3. You can set the mode to match the radar settings mostly commonly used in your area, and if there are a lot of false "K-band" alarms in your area you can set to "LowK" which will not omit the strength of police radars but will ignore weaker signals in that band from banks and other sources. Mute button on charger base easy to use without taking eyes off road, once you know where to reach (i.e. after the first couple uses). Have to use this a couple times a trip as the memory doesn't always work (see below).
4. The range is fantastic regardless of mode. There are spots where the police cruiser is a mile or more away, and with hills between us (or a bend in the road) — no line of sight — and the alarm sounds well in advance of the cruiser having line of sight. It's like clockwork on rural highways. Get an alarm, watch it for 3-5 seconds to see if signal slowly increases, if it does slow down, wait for cruiser to pass. 15-20 seconds later there's the police, either driving by or parked off the road.
The only major flaw is that the "mute memory" which you use to skip areas where you know the alarm will always be tripped, does not work well. It ties into GPS somehow, but I've noticed the couple times I've saved locations during an alarm (both while driving and while stopped at a light), tend to "drift" over time. Like two weeks later the mute location will kick in a 500-1000 feet early, then go off as you actually pass the spot where you intended it to mute. It's annoying but I've learned to live with it with liberal use of the Mute button in this one spot. Small price to pay for not getting a ticket.
Around here the choices are get stuck behind Buick-driving grandpas or farmer Bob, all of whom think the speed limit is just a little too fast and regularly drive 40 in 50 zones, and be late to work or other venues... speed without this device and once a year get saddled with a $120 ticket that stays on your record for 3 years (regardless of whether you're 8 over or 18 over)... or get this, drive a reasonable speed and get no tickets. Easy choice, with all due respect to Buick owners and old farmers everywhere.
-1 Star for that, otherwise works great. Highly recommended.