|Digital List Price:||$3.99|
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $8.99 (100%)
Escorting the Billionaire (The Escort Collection Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
• 291 Pages • Contemporary • Taboo • Standalone • Happily Ever After • In A Series • First-Person Narrative • Her POV • His POV
The romantic theme:
• Boss - Employee Romance • Sex Industry Romance
• Light Read • Good Pace • Made Me Smile • Touching • Sexy • Dramatic
• 3 / 5 (Includes hot and explicit sex scenes, but not too often through out the book) • MF scenes • Vanilla Sex
• Cat And Mouse Games • Romantic Pursuit • Relationship Agreement • Big Romantic Gestures • Billionaire Lifestyle
• Alpha Male • Bossy • Hot • Fit • Billionaire • Troubled Past
• Stunning • Strong • Unconventional • Curvy Figure • Had Many Bed Partners • Money Problems • Troubled Past • Escort
This is the first book in the series "The Escort Collection", but actually the second in the series I've read.
I was surprised to learn it has become easier for me to swallow the fact that the heroine is a real hooker, not just starting, not just in a fancy escort service, but also "turning tricks on the street" as she called it. Not ideal, but the books in the series start so great they are hard to resist.
So I enjoyed this one too, especially the beginning, although I felt it dragged a little from about the middle.
This book is full of irresistible clichés. She's beautiful and sexy, he's handsome and rich, and their love is strong enough to handle all the curve balls thrown at them.
James Preston prides himself on reading people well and not underestimating them. It's one of the reasons he's a successful businessman in the billionaire bracket. So when he hires an escort to pose as his girlfriend, James is thrown off his game because she's kind and beautiful, sexy and smart and she surprises him at every turn. And that he cannot have! He didn't want to have to take the time to figure her out (so inconvenient)...but he had no choice if he wanted this charade to work.
Audrey Reynolds is nice, intelligent and witty, and she's a professional escort....fancy name for a hooker. She's gorgeous and kind and even though she's only 22, she's smart beyond her years.
It was supposed to be a simple two week assignment for Audrey and James. No strings...no ties...no games. Simply pretend to be a loving couple for two weeks. Except the whole thing IS a game. I didn't like how quickly these two begin to have "feelings" for each other. Insta-love just never flies with me. I loved their attraction and chemistry, but the sudden emotional part didn't convince me. He's a glacier and she's the sun...she's soft to his hardness and I loved that. And I liked how his formidable walls unintentionally begin to weaken. And right when I thought I had this story all figured out....right on the cusp of yawn.... thinking "here we go again"....(another predictable romance following the usual format)....what did this author do? She knocked me off the sofa onto the floor! She woke me up and switched the game on me. And it was wonderful! Character descriptions are nicely detailed including all the secondary characters. This is first and foremost a romance novel...but it holds some intriguing, slightly nail biting, dramatic suspense.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary