|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.2 x 3.3 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||LYSB005Q65JHM-ELECTRNCS|
Esky EC170-08 Waterproof Night Vision HD CMOS 170°Viewing Filed Car Rear View Backup Camera
|Sale:||$26.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$33.00 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Solid design with polished surface, stainless and stylish
- Professional exterior waterproof car rear view camera, easy to install and operate
- Hi-definition Color CMOS; Clear image
- NTSC TV system; 170 degree visible range
- Perfectly solve the issue of bad car rear view effect; Useful even in dark place
Need help deciding which back-up camera to buy?Check out our Back-Up Camera Buying Guide for information on back-up camera basics.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
As a burgeoning supplier of top-notch consumer electronic products, Esky aims to serve even the most demanding needs of worldwide clientele.
Invariably, we believe that customer experience counts far more than short-term profits, so we never spare efforts to design, manufacture, and improve our products in an innovative and responsible fashion.
1. Mount the camera to your car's license plate area, back window, or any other suitable place
2. Adjust the lens of the camera to its best position.
3. Connect power wire (red and black) to your vehicle DC 12V power system.
4. Connect the video output (yellow wire) of the camera to the display in your vehicle.
- Image device: Hi-definition Color CMOS
- TV system: NTSC
- Effective pixels: 628 x 586 pixels/510 x 496 Pixels
- Resolution: 420 TV lines
- Lens Angle: 170 degree
- Power supply: DC 12V
- 1 x Esky EC170-08 Car Rear View Camera
- 1 x DC power cable
- 1 x AV cable (19 ft)
Seller Warranty Description
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- 12 Month Replacement Warranty
- Lifetime Support Guarantee
Top Customer Reviews
#1. It's kinda bulky. Even when tucked up under the tag light housing of a Ford Expedition it sticks out and is hard to miss.
#2. The image quality is great and you do have a wide field of view, but it is NOT 170* as advertised. It is only 135* as stated with the spec sheet that came with the camera. It's still wide enough to pick up items 2 feet away from the rear bumper off to the side of the vehicle where your door mirror will see it.
Overall I'm happy with it. It provides me a pretty decent video feed of what's behind me and there was JUST enough cable to reach the head unit in my Ford Expedition. If I had an Excursion I would have had to add an RCA extension
These cameras make backing solo into camp sites a very easy task, and it's also good to see if alouf people are walking behind your rig (as they will do) as you try to back down (had this Happen).
I found it reassuring to see out the back when changing lanes during heavy traffic but fundamentally rely on mirrors, it just a good back check.
A small 6 to 7" monitor works great on the dash to make the system complete.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Screwed to the back of the truck, connect to monitor and off it goes.Published 6 days ago by Ace Yann
Daughter loves the camera and provides a surprisingly clear picture for the bargain price. Need to extend the wiring and the connectors require a larger hole when mounting.Published 8 days ago by Tim
After installation which took 30 minutes to an hour. It did not work. I troubleshooted with no luck. I've done multiple installs of similar devices. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Stl Medic