Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 12, 2013
The remote is really neat.
I would rate it with 5 stars, but I've noticed that (in the few instances when I've used it so far), if left on, it sometimes freezed and the keys are irresponsive; switching it off and then on resolves the little issue.
Overall, it's a good buy. The main thing is that my wife likes it :-) (she is a designer, so she is picky) :-)
on July 27, 2012
I go in front of my customers a lot and have been looking for a good presentation tool working with my Macbook Pro. This keyboard is light weight, compact. It fit perfectly into the breast pocket of my suit when i am on the road. It has all the function keys i need for my multimedia presentation. The keyboard feeling is good and the touch pad is sensitive. Easy to use and easy to carry. Good value for my money. No complaints.
on August 28, 2015
It works nice.
on August 9, 2012
I have bought this to be used with my home movie projector, which is hooked up with apple TV. It's light and easy to use. With its red laser pointer, the keyboard becomes my son's instant favor toy. Because it's small, it's usually hard to be found after my son's is done with it. I kind of hope it has a page function so i don't have to look for it all over the house.
on July 30, 2012
Just got this compact keyboard recently, get it to work with corporate presentation server, very handy and useful. so far it's working out for me. Will post further review later.
on January 27, 2013
Just what I expected. Device go2 sleep rather quickly and requires you to switch the esky off and back on momentarily to pick up a signal again. Other than that this little device is great.
on January 13, 2013
Item stopped working fifteen minutes into my lecture. Mild embarrassment but fixed by using the computer keys. Will not use again.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question