Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on May 8, 2017
So far so good. I've read reviewed with issues and the battery on the Bluetooth keyboard, this has not been an issue in my case. So far I've owned the keyboard for 3 days and have not had to charge it. Grant it I have only used it all of 3 hours. I did however leave it on overnight, the first night just to test it's battery saving capabilities. So far I do have to say I am impressed.

Out the box I was not impressed having the Rii mini w the usb connector I was expecting something a little well put together. The metal casing around the keys feel cheap, and leave room for so much dust. I'll take pictures and post for your reference. The user instructions are not friendly at all for IPhone users.

The keyboard does work on IPhone, I am using it to type this review on my IPhone 7 Plus.
on September 16, 2016
The keyboard itself is nice and compact. I was really pleased with my purchase. When I got the keyboard the battery was dead so I used the supplied cable and I left it to charge, the red light came on and when it was fully charged the red went off. Connecting to my Samsung Tab 4 was seamless, very easy. Keys are nice and responsive, enjoying the keyboard immensely at this point. Ok, I switch off the keyboard after using it. The next day I switch it on and nothing, I am trying to connect to the tablet and it just won't. That is when I released that the battery is dead as the blue light was not coming on. Plugged it in again with the supplied cable to charge, the red light came on and then went off when charging was completed. I was able to use the keyboard, it connected fine to the tablet and I used it for a few hours. Switched it off and the next day the same thing happens.

Now I KNOW the keyboard is defective so I initiated the return with Amazon yesterday. The problem is that I am not currently in the US and the free return label is no good in Canada, so I have to just put this purchase down as a lost of $25.75. It will cost me more than that to return the keyboard from where I am currently. I am really disappointed as I have an Rii i8+ 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Keyboard that I use with my G-Box and it work fantastic. I've had it since May and only charged it twice so I considered Rii products to be good, that is why I purchase the Rii Ultra Slim bluetooth keyboard.

I gave it two stars because I really really loved the size and the compact nature of the keyboard. If it wasn't for the defective battery it would have gotten 5 stars
on October 29, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this keyboard. I was impressed with it as soon as I opened the package and held it in my hands. The keys feel great when they are pressed. This unit charges in about 2 hours using the included USB charging cable. Pairing with my iPad 4 was simple. I am very satisfied with this product, and I would highly recommend it to others. As usual, Amazon's service is great! Thanks!

I noticed that some of the reviewers complained that the $10 rebate is tied to a favorable review. They better put on their glasses and read the rebate instructions again. My instructions say "2. Leave us an unbiased Product Review (not a Seller Feedback)." Unbiased doesn't mean 5 stars!
on December 22, 2013
As you fellow tablet users know, typing at length on one can be a bit of a task. I wanted to type more than a few lines at once, yet maintain the portability of my 7" Samsung Android tablet. Hello Eksy i9. This arrived the day of a five hour train ride to NJ. It worked great right out of the box. Simple set up too. I was able to type emails, and documents in Chrome. Standard keyboard set up and many of the short cut keys you would expect are here. Drawbacks: key strokes require a rather firm pressing, but this thing can handle it I feel. I had concerns at first, I have large hands, size 11 ring finger to give an idea, and I am able to type just fine on this mini board. I do recommend a sleeve/case for it when traveling. This is the best electronic accessory I have purchased in a long time.
Makes my life on the road much easier and allows me to leave my cumbersome laptop home once in a while. Two thumbs way up.
on July 28, 2012
i am used to the Qwerty keyboard on my blackberry, have a hard time doing email quickly using my new iPad. So my wife bought me this wireless keyboard for my wedding anniversary.

It arrived in 2 days after i ordered from Amazon. compact, light weighted with detail instruction. Easy to set up, easy to use. So far, it makes the new iPad my main gadget in place of my blackberry storm. Very happy.
on July 16, 2016
This is pretty but, nonfunctional. It has been pared to my computer but falls off every time I try to use it, it doesn't work. I can't be bothered and neither should you NEXT!
on November 12, 2015
I was looking for a keyboard that was small, portable and user friendly. This keyboard fits that description. It was easily paired with my electronics and I am delighted with it! It is solidly built but very lightweight and portable.
on March 28, 2016
i love the size, good for apple folk needing to have pc keys not on the apple keyboard. and powers off when not in use, and automatically comes on when a key is pressed, works great.
on June 19, 2017
I had one, but suddenly stop working, so I needed a new one
on September 14, 2015
Esc key broke after having it for one day. Could not repair. Could not find replacement parts on manufacturer website. Works otherwise as described.