- Hardcover: 615 pages
- Publisher: Vista; 2nd edition (2011)
- Language: English, French
- ISBN-10: 1605760900
- ISBN-13: 978-1605760902
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 9.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (30 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #512,700 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Espaces: Rendez-vous avec le Monde Francophone, 2nd Edition 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I'd just say it's bad editing and writing. Who on earth are these publishers, and what are they drinking??
In addition to that, the information is far from sufficient...and not at all well put together.
My purchase experience is probably not the norm, however. I don't think there's any way of knowing if you're going to get a good book with an unused code unless you ask the seller directly if the code on the first page has NOT been scratched off. Also, the picture for this item shows the looseleaf version, but the title says it is hardcover, and that's what I got although I would've preferred the looseleaf version. But as it is, I'm very happy with what I got.
I've just redeemed the code on the website and about to start the lessons. I'll later add further to this review for my actual experience with it. So far, the book and website have tons of material-- videos, audio, references, lessons, etc. The book seems to cover a well-rounded program of language learning:
1. Espaces Contextes - practice vocabulary in a variety of formats; presents the rules of French pronunciation and spelling
2. Espace Roman-photo - tells the story of a group of students living in Aix-en-Provence, France, in videos
3. Espace Culture - explores cultural themes introduced in Espace Contexteds and Espace Roman-photo
4. Espace Synthese - pulls the lesson together with cumulative practice in Revision
5.Read more ›
BOTTOM LINE: If you need to access the Supersite, save yourself some money and DO NOT BUY A USED COPY OF THIS BOOK!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Came fast and with,all its pages however it smell like fish. But I was still able to use it just fine.Published 17 days ago by edlyn.
I used this book my first semester of French and I learned so much from it! The second semester, we were required to use another book which didn't help very much at all. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
The price is good and only the cover is a little worn, it is very new and clean inside. I'm pleased with this purchase.Published 21 months ago by KE WU
there was more writing on the inside then i was lead to believe and quite a bit of it was i pen so there's no getting rid of it.Published on February 4, 2014 by Jennifer Viscarra
I recevied my book pretty quickly. the problems are it didnt inlcude the disc and it smells like fish!....badly! Read morePublished on October 15, 2013 by DAMALIZ