Espoma Soil Acidifier, 6lb
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This soil acidifier is an all natural and high purity mineral
- Can be used both as a plant food and as a soil amendment
- Lowers the pH of soils and allows acid loving plants to achieve optimum growth
- Long lasting and highly effective
- Comes in 6-pound bag
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This soil acidifier is an all natural, high purity mineral that can be used both as a plant food to provide the nutrient sulfur and as a soil amendment to correct the problem of alkaline soil. This all natural soil acidifier turns hydrangeas blue. Lowers the pH of soils and allows acid loving plants to achieve optimum growth. Long lasting and highly effective. Safe, nontoxic and safer than aluminum sulfate. Can be used for organic gardening. Comes in 6-pound bag.
Top customer reviews
+ Easy to Spread
+ Lowers pH as the sulfur breaks down
+ Great price for how much it covers
_Bottom Line_ Yes, I would recommend this to a friend for acid loving plants. I wanted to create acidic soil without fertilizing and this is just what I needed. I use it both in containers and in the ground. I just throw it around the drip line of each plant, scratch it in, and water well. My acid loving plants are thriving without toxic chemicals!