- Paperback: 60 pages
- Publisher: Kessinger Publishing, LLC (June 17, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1419118218
- ISBN-13: 978-1419118210
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,905,738 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Essay Of Dramatick Poesie
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
About the Author
English poet, playwright, critic, poet laureate, and one of the chief figures of the Restoration period. His era is known as the Age of Dryden. He was appointed the royal historiographer in 1670. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Browse award-winning titles. See more