- Series: Edinburgh Edition of Thomas Reid (Book 7)
- Hardcover: 448 pages
- Publisher: Penn State University Press; 1 edition (August 20, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 027103789X
- ISBN-13: 978-0271037899
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,147,297 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Essays on the Active Powers of Man: Volume 7 in the Edinburgh Edition of Thomas Reid 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Knud Haakonssen is Professor of Intellectual History at the University of Sussex. He is General Editor of the Edinburgh Edition of Thomas Reid.
James A. Harris is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of St. Andrews.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|