- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Frog Books (March 27, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1883319269
- ISBN-13: 978-1883319267
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,680,695 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Essays on Man and Culture Paperback – March 27, 1997
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Text: English (translation)
Original Language: Chinese
About the Author
Mark Hennessy spent eleven years in China studying philosophy, classical language, and tai chi ch'uan. He has lectured at the National College of Political Science in Taiwan and Tonsei University in Seoul. His previous translations of Cheng's writings are: Cheng Man-ch'ing: Master of Five Excellences and Master Cheng's New Method of Tai chi Self-Cultivation.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?