Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on December 6, 2015
This kit has a lot of handy stuff in it. I wasn't expecting a whole lot in the way of quality for each piece since they are offering so much for what seems like so little. Nearly everything was great, but two things gave me issues. I took the tripod out of its box and began to figure out how it works, and a piece fell off from somewhere and I honestly haven't a damn clue where to put it back. Now the camera base kind of flops to one side. Maybe if I were less incompetent, I could fix it. But really I never intended to use this tripod so I can't be too upset. The second item that gave me issues was the package of screen protectors. Every. single. one. was incredibly dirty! It'd drive me nuts to have all of those specks of dirt across my screen. I threw them out. But everything else is worth purchasing, just don't hold your breath for screen cleaners.
on June 15, 2014
I was quite pleased with this kit. It came with a lot of goodies. The battery especially was the best thing here! I didn't care to much for the tripod because the button came out of it on the first use on the mounting area so I was disapointed. I haven't found a way to get it replaced or even know what the point of putting a push button on the mount is for because when you screw the camera in the button gets in the way. I ended up buying a Cannon tripod from Cannon directly. It's much better. Seems to be more firm. The screen protectors are a nice addition to the bundle which worked well. I haven't found a use for the HDMI cable yet but when I do I know it will work.
on August 23, 2013
The package arrived quickly. The contents are as shown on the website. I have used the battery, camera pouch and the tripod, all are working well so far. I bought these for Canon SX260 HS. At the beginning I was about to return the camera, thus thinking of returning these accessories too. When I called Butterfly Photo about this, they politely said that I could return it since the shipment was already on the way. I decided to keep the camera, and also these accessories. A few days later I received a call from Butterfly Photo to make sure I am happy with their product... what a great customer service. Highly recommended.
on November 26, 2016
This is a great kit for the average photographer! Everything you need!
on July 6, 2012
The essential accessories kit for my new Canon Power Shot SX260 HS is just what I needed to complete my photo taking. Service was great and the items are as stated.
on July 26, 2013
This kit has everything you need for your camera. We ordered it to take on vacation with us and it was areal plus to have. The spare battery and the charger were especially helpful. The tripod is great also. The price is outstanding. When I first looked at this product to order it I thought the price was wrong because it was so low. Basically you get quality products for a very reasonable price and the shipping was fast. I have added Butterfly products to my favorites list and I will definitely use them for all my camera needs.
on July 24, 2013
I shopped around for accessories for my new Canon SX 260HS. After comparing items on several web sites
I placed my order with this vender. They had the best prices and had I bought all these items separately
I would have been paying so much more. The items purchased were exactly as described and the parcel arrived
in a very timely manner. The company representative even placed a follow up call to make sure I was
pleased with my purchase. I would definitely recommend this store for your camera needs.
on February 27, 2013
This accessories kit for our new camera is a very complete set of essential accessories for making great quality digital photographs. It contains two tripods...one for to set on a tabletop for family groups, and another tripod with a camera base and handle for use when making videos or photographs. There's a camera case, a USB cable for transferring photos to your computer, a charger, and extra memory card. The greatest feature is that you get all this for an extremely reasonable price. If you own a Canon PowerShot SX260 HS, jump on this deal!
on June 3, 2015
the kit was very usefull on my trip to Disneland and fullfiled all of my expectations. the small tripod was extremely usefull for most shots and the large tripod made taking shots of the world of colours at paradise pier easy. thank you , I am very happy with the whole kit.
on May 31, 2013
The kit which consists of a NB-6L Battery with tripod, travel charger, USB card reader and case is a great addition to the camera. We have used the battery, USB card reader, tripod and case during about half a dozen trips and it is a great thing to have to keep the camera in action and safe for an extended time. The tripod, especially, is very steady on small surfaces, easy to mount and remove which keeps you from getting frustrated.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question