Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on September 28, 2016
My husband bought me the Canon camera for my birthday. Let me just start by saying I love this camera! The detail that this camera picks up is amazing. I started photographing the moon; however, the camera image would start to shake the closer I zoomed in. So, I bought this kit for the camera. The tripod folds up very conveniently and comes with a carrying case. Also, it is very easy to set up. I have taken many successful photos of the moon now. This camera has helped remind me what a beautiful world we live in. I am so happy that I am able to capture this beauty.
on July 26, 2013
A new camera usually means new accessories, since old cases, cords, etc. may not work with a newer model. This accessory kit saved me both time and money by providing everything I might need with my new PowerShot XS500 without having to hunt down each item individually. I'm particularly pleased to have the travel charger available, and an extra battery was a must. Canon might not appreciate the fact that some of the items say Vivitar, but they all work just fine!
on July 19, 2014
Fore the price I paid for this package deal, I received quite a lot of stuff. The care charger has two contact prongs and my battery has three. I was worried this wouldn't fit or just wouldn't charge. Not a problem. I recently went on vacation and battery died while in the car. I was able to fully charge my battery with car charger.
I love the mini tripod and the big tripod. Very handy. The case for my camera is designed well and it holds all that I need, like the mini tripod, extra battery, car charger, digital card writer and HDMI cord along with the lens cleaner. Very nice.
I usually never get these extra's, but I thought why not try so I can take care of my nice new camera. Great decision and again, very happy with the price
on December 7, 2017
Very pleased with this accessory group for our new Canon camera. It has everything you would need for home or travel including extra battery and car charger. The camera bag is a good size. I totally disagree with the few who complained the bag was too small or of poor quality.
on January 15, 2016
I just received my accessory kit, which I purchased to accompany a Canon Powershot SX 520 HS Refurbished model. This packet had everything you need to compliment your first camera, including very useful tools such as an spare batery, and travel chargers, and a Tripode.

I received every single item on the picture. Everything looks of fair quality, the only thing I was not satisfied with is the screen protector, and just because it is quite sticky and will definitely leave a residue on your screen if you ever need to take it off.
on November 16, 2015
Nice selection of accessories. The quality and features of the full size tripod are nice, and the case is just the right size for the Canon XS520HS that I just bought. Nice big full width pocket in the front offers good storage for extra batteries and memory cards, but little else. The battery charger works very fast, and is easy to use. Overall, a great value for the money.
on March 1, 2015
It was great to get all these items for my camera at once. ONLY issue is the case. It appears to be much larger than it is. I could not find dimensions. It is just big enough to hold the camera. I had hoped it would be large enough to hold extra items and I could use the other one I bought for expedience. they both are small. The tripod is worth the price of all the other items.
on January 25, 2013
I ordered this kit to go with my new Canon camera. I was not sure what to expect as the price was so affordable. I ordered it mainly for the car chargable battery charger, extra battery, and camaera case. But after it arrived earlier than expected, I can not be more pleased! Every item in this pack is useful, sturdy, and exactly as the vendor described, and actually contained more handy items than I was anticipating. I will be ordering more from this vendor. Thank you.
on March 14, 2017
I got this accessory kit for a vacation my gf & I were taking to Aruba. Everything that came with this kit was extremely useful for taking pictures w/o having to bother other guests to take average pictures of us. Overall great kit for the price!
on September 16, 2015
I was not happy with the camera bag. I was too small & it did not have any side compartments to hold the accessories that would be needed/used. Good thing I had my old camera bag from my other canon camera.