4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Essential Accessory Kit For Canon EOS Rebel T5i, T4i, T3i Digital SLR Camera Includes Replacement LP-E8 Battery + Charger + Case + Remote Switch + 57" Tripod + 10" Flexible Tripod + 67" Monopod + More
|Price:||$49.95 + $4.95 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Kit Includes Some Of The Essential Accessories You Need To Take Full Advantage Of Your New Canon EOS Rebel T3i, T2i T3 Digital SLR Camera
- Hi Capacity Lithium 1700mAH Replacement extended Battery For Canon LP-E8 + 110/220 Ac/Dc Rapid Travel Charger For Canon LP-E8
- Deluxe Camcorder Carrying Case + USB 2.0 Secure Digital Card Reader/Writer + 58mm Hard Rubber Lens Hood + 3pc Lens Cleaning Kit
- Professional Wrist Grip Strap for Canon SLR Cameras + Deluxe Universal 5" LCD Screen Protectors
- ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth + Remote Switch for Canon
- 67-Inch Monopod + 57-Inch Full Size Tripod + 10-Inch Spider Flexible Tripod + (6FT) HDMI Male to Mini HDMI (Type C)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Kit Includes Some Of The Essential Accessories You Need To Take Full Advantage Of Your New Canon EOS Rebel T5i, T4i, T3i, T2i Digital SLR Camera
1) Extended Replacement Battery For LP-E8 (1300Mah) - This Battery Replaces The Original Canon LP-E8 Battery and is Fully Decoded! (Which Can Show Remaining Time On The Camera's LCD)
2) Vivitar - 67-inch Monopod - Hand grip, Built-in wrist strap, Extends to 67-Inch, Folds to 21.3-inch. includes free carrying case
3) 57-Inch Full Size Tripod w/ Case - Avoid camera shake and achieve maximum image quality by setting your camera on this sturdy Tripod
4) AC/DC Rapid Travel Charger - Charger For Canon LP-E8 Battery. The Charger Features a Fold-out US Plug, 110-240V Worldwide Input Voltage, Car Charging Adapter and European Plug
5) Vivitar - 10-Inch Spider Flexible Tripod
6) Remote Shutter Release Cable for Canon Digital Rebel T5i, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T2, 60D, XTi, XSi (Replacement Canon RS-60e3)
7) (6FT) HDMI Male to Mini HDMI (Type C) - Connect Your Camera / Camcorder Directly To Your HDTV
8) 58mm Hard Rubber Lens Hood
9) Deluxe Camera / Camcorder Carrying Case - Protect your Digital Camera / Camcorder with this high-quality, padded case
10) USB 2.0 Secure Digital Slim Card Reader/Writer - Transfer files easily and quickly without the need of using your camera/camcorder
11) Vivitar Professional Wrist Grip Strap for Digital & Film SLR Cameras
12) Universal LCD Screen Protectors - Reduce glare, enhance your view, and prevent scratching
13) 3pc Lens Cleaning Kit - Contains Everything You'll Need To Properly Clean Your Lenses
14) ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth - Safely Removes Fingerprints and Dust, Cleans Without The Use Of Chemicals.
ButterflyPhoto has Offered Top quality products for all digital cameras for over 15 years.
Top customer reviews
I am using a Canon EOS T4i
I bought this kit to go with my new Canon 700D/T5i and was not disappointed. The only pieces I really bought it for were the case and the tripod. I was very satisfied with the carrying case. Some reviewers complained that it was too small, but it has two compartments and they fit my camera and single lens in it perfectly. There are also some side pockets that I used to stick my three spare batteries and charger into.
I was not blown away with the 57" tripod but I was not disappointed either. I expected a low end cheap tripod and that's what I got. I used to have an old $20 tripod a few years ago for another camera and this one was very similar in build. I'm not disappointed because it serves my needs for now and if I need something better someday I'll shell out more money for a better tripod.
The kit also came with a 10" mini tripod that I planned on giving to my younger brother but I was so impressed with its quality that I decided to keep it.
The kit also has a 60" monopod that I wasn't excited about but I think it is one of my favorite pieces in the kit. I think I will find it the most useful out of everything I got along with the carrying case.
The kit also came with a spare battery. I had three batteries prior to this one: the official canon battery and two chinese knock-offs I got off of eBay. The one in this kit was somewhere between the quality of the knock offs and the official so I am content with it. It also came with a spare charger, which I don't currently need as I already have two chargers, but it was nice to have it thrown in the kit.
There was also a bunch of cleaning tools that I threw in my closet because I probably won't use them but again, nice to have.
There were some other things in there that were little extra pieces that I haven't gotten around to and probably won't but again, I can't believe I got it all for less than $50. I would highly recommend this kit.
The bag has plenty of space for the camera body and two lenses, as well as side pockets for extra batteries, the included cleaning kit, cables, and a few spare SD cards.
The tripods are great as well, but not the best. The large stand up tripod doesn't have the smoothest motion, so if you're shooting video and you need to pan around a shot, you should definitely invest in something better. But if you just need it to point in one place, it's perfect. I found the flexible tripod useful in a few situations as well where I needed something more compact to put on top of a table or rest on uneven surfaces. The monopod comes in handy when I'm recording events from the audience section. It's a lot better than holding a heavy camera up with your hand for an hour.
The lens hood is ok, I used it a few times, but found it be flimsy and comes off very easily. For instance, I just set my camera down and it popped off. If you don't need one all the time, and I don't, then it should be fine. It works when I need it.
The battery is an awesome addition to any camera. If you're shooting for an entire day on vacation, you're going to need it. The rapid charger works well also. I usually plug a battery in while we're eating lunch or resting and it get a fairly good charge within a half hour or so.