Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on August 27, 2016
Some of the items in this set are fine, but the Mini Tripod (the main reason we bought the set) is not the one shown. It is much shorter and doesn't fasten tightly to the camcorder. We were trying to use it and the camcorder just fell off! It has a little disc that doesn't allow the camcorder to tighten properly, so is totally worthless! So not only did they send a cheaper one, but one that doesn't work at all!
on March 19, 2016
The tripod is perfect, the little glass cleaner thing got damaged on the way but that's not important to me. I'm guessing I got lucky cause the bag that I got can fit the camcorder with the battery pack still on it. I might not even need the portable tripod but just a warning that one is weird and hard to bend the legs to wherever you want to put it. I kind of wish I just got the tripod but I think it was a good purchase.
on September 25, 2014
The small adjustable tripod is awesome; very sturdy and versatile in its applicability. The case for the camera also awesome; provides protection to the camera, small and convenient. The tall tripod, ABSOLUTE GARBAGE; flimsy, poorly made, can not handle the weight of a small digi camera.
on November 12, 2011
Having just purchased a Canon VIXIA HF M40 Camcorder, the Essential Accessory Kit proved to be just that. The two tripods provide options when setting up a stationary recording position. The hard-shell case is just large enough for the camera so any extra batteries or memory cards need to be stored separately, but it worked well for me. We took the camera on vacation and the case made it very easy to carry while strapped to my belt without being too bulky and kept it from being constantly in the way.
on July 16, 2012
I must say, I was pleastly surprised by how good of quality the stuff was for the price that I paid. I think the largest tripod was great quality, at least mine was. Not sure about the other reviewer. Anyways, I am very happy with everything I got, and so was my gf. (as the stuff was for her). Were both very happy. She is going into broadcasting so I got her one of the vixia hf cameras and got her this. She is very happy. And I am too, considering this cost me next to nothing. Thank you.
on October 12, 2013
As a kid with a new toy, I looked forward to implement my video camera. But, most of the "essential" stuff weren't even needed.
They are good things. Not complaining, but my advice is: use your camera first, and then think what do you really need. Nothing is essential in this kit.
on August 25, 2016
This accessory kit is very useful and good. Also I got what I expected.
on April 23, 2013
Very satisfied with the kit. We got it for the two different tripods that came with it. It wasn't expensive so we weren't sure what exactly we were getting. I quality of the large tripod is lacking, but since we set it up to never move it it works perfectly. I'd recommend it.
on August 20, 2016
its all horrible quality. BEWARE!
on March 15, 2013
The Tripods are nice, but BEWARE, the camcorder case is too small. It will not hold your camcorder with the battery attached. So much for quickly pulling it out of the case, point, and record. You'll have to take the time to attach the battery first!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.