Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 25, 2016
Other than the batteries not charging, I'm not sure if it was the batteries or the charging station?? But all the other products were good
One person found this helpful
on July 3, 2016
Great as a starter set, good quality and great price.
on September 7, 2016
This kit has some hit or miss items. The tripod is cheap, the case is better than I expected. The batteries have held up so far. Overall, okay.
on April 3, 2016
This is a great buy. The camera bag is worth the price alone.
One complaint. The tri-pod is very flimsy.
on December 5, 2011
Purchased this package to go along with my newly purchase Nikon L-120 camera also from Amazon. This was a great deal for the price and it included everything I needed to get going right away. Used my new camera with the tripod to record my wedding (11-11-2011) and was very pleased. Also took this combo on a cruise for our honeymoon and all performed flawlessly. Shot some great pictures and videos.
2 people found this helpful
on November 24, 2015
Very good
on January 3, 2014
Bought this for my son for his new Nikon Coolpix l820. It has everything he needs to complete his set, and he should be able to take great photos without need for additional accessories. So far, the parts seem high quality, and a good fit.
on January 4, 2013
EL PRODUCTO LLEGO OK, TAL Y COMO LO OFRECIERON ESTOY TOTALMENTE SATISFECHO CON EL MISMO.

RECOMIENDO AL VENDEDOR ES BASTANTE RESPONSABLE
on March 20, 2012
good product, everything was there, and everything was in great shape, it would be an awesome essential package for anyone looking to beef up their camera needs.
on September 15, 2014
The tripod is a little flimsy. I actually do not want to, and haven't, attached my camera to it. The battery charger does not work at all.

The only thing that I am slightly happy with, in this kit, is the camera case.

Disappointed.