Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

The Essential Alabama
Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 7, 2017
This is a good compilation of Alabama songs. There are 44 songs on 2 discs. Some from their earliest music to 1998 when this collection was released. Most of their biggest hits are here.
The best thing about it, in my opinion, is the accompanying booklet. Like the liner notes on old albums it is an informative list of songs, composers and years released. The best part for me is a detailed story of Alabama and the 4 members of the group. It also contains many pictures and quotes. I ordered this CD before seeing Alabama in concert so I would be familiar with all of there early music. I'm glad I added it to my collection.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 12, 2014
There are a LOT of songs on this 2 disc CD package and some of my favorite of all time songs. I don't know why I never owned any of their music before, but really, really love their songs. I was looking for 2 of their songs in particular and found both and many more beautiful songs that I love here. If you are a young person who has never heard any of Alabama's songs and you enjoy country music, please get this package of their songs. I know you'll love it.....go and get it!!
on June 11, 2017
I was feeling a bit nostalgic so I bot this album. My parents raised me on 80s and 90s country and this brought me back to my childhood a bit.
on February 26, 2017
Good compilation but missing My Home's in Alabama. Seriously? How do you miss the band's signature song?
on December 12, 2016
they have been around the block but they don,t sound it very clean recording
on November 23, 2016
Great service - these is one of my favorite country bands.
on October 26, 2016
All of the best of Alabama's classic hits! Love it!
on May 24, 2016
LOVE IT, IT'S HARD TO FIND THE SONG 'fire in the night"
on January 2, 2017