Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 25, 2013
I started using it as a second/extra charger so I could leave one at my office permanently. It seemed to work just fine until I turned on the tv while it was plugged in. It caused terrible interference on the tv if it was plugged into any electrical socket on the SAME CIRCUIT as the TV. A surge protector helped reduce the problem but not solve it. I can' t imagine what kind of damage it may have done to the delicate electronics inside my $1100 laptop already. Tossed it in the recycle bin. Don't chance it to save a buck.
on March 22, 2013
It's a fairly good price at $12...But, You definitely get what you pay for. I've had mine for about 2 weeks now and it's starting to give out. I constantly have to adjust it so it continues to charge my laptop. It's good for a temporary solution to a broken charger. But, you'd probably be better off getting a new charger from the company (Lenovo might replace it for free, depending on how long you've had the charger) or just buying one in store.
on April 15, 2013
I always purchase a second A/C adapter for my laptops and gadgets. I leave the originals at home, where I usually charge and or work with them while at home. These secondary purchases, I leave in my backpack as carry around charges so that I don't kill the originals when winding and unwinding the cords as frequently as I do.

I am always on the go and having a secondary cord with me is a fantastic way to keep moving!! For the price - the convenience is SOOOOO WORTH IT!
on June 28, 2013
purchased for my cousin and hasn't heard anything from them. Great product and would recommend to anybody. For buyers, pay attention to model.
on January 7, 2016
Its a good replacement. Havent had any problems with it, until my dog chewed it up. Ordering another one and thought I would leave a review. It does what it is supposed to do, charge a laptop. Not much else to say.
on December 2, 2013
While this technically fit into my laptop and powers it without an issue, this doesn't fit quite as well as the factory issue. The factory issue model seemed to have a snap fit while this model tends to move out of the laptop rather easily. Technically acceptable but not a great product.
on August 6, 2013
Is there a 0 star option. At this point I don't know if just this cord is fried or my entire laptop... Guess I will have to take it to the geek squad just to find out and I'm willing to bet this company isn't willing to pay any of the cost for that.
on October 8, 2016
Lasted two years, then it died with scarcely a whimper or warning.
on September 7, 2013
Bought this in April and it is defective already!!! Would not buy again, cheaply made and not even worth the price!!!
on September 10, 2013
This charger works fine. Have had no problems with it. I got 2 of them and they are both working fine. Got it for a very good price and it is a very good product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.