Essential Oil- Beginners Best of the Best Aromatherapy Gift Set- (100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils) 12/ 10 ml
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer 164 oils- Age Defy (Immortelle), Align (Valor), Allspice, Amyris, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Anxiety Ease, Aphrodisiac, Arborvitae, Aromance, Balance, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Blue Tansy, Breathe Easier, Buddha Wood, Cajeput, Camphor, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot Seed, Cassia, Cedarwood-Atlas & Himalayan, Celery Seed, Cellulite, Chamomile-German & Roman, Cilantro, Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Cistus, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa, Coffee, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Digest Ease (DigestZen/Di-Gize), Dill Weed, Earth & Wood, Elemi, Energy Boost, Eucalyptus-Globulus & Radiata, Exhale (Breathe/Raven), Fennel, Fir Balsam, Fighting Five (OnGuard/Thieves), Frankincense-Carterii, Frereana & Serrata, Frankincense & Myrrh, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Goldenrod, Good Night (Serenity/Peace & Calming), Grapefruit, Harmony, Head Ease (PastTense/M-Grain), Helichrysum, Hope, Hyssop, Immunity, Jasmine, Joy, Juniper Berry, Key Lime, Laurel Leaf, Lavender-Bulgarian, French & Spike, Ledum, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love, Mandarin, Meditation, Melissa, Mountain Savory, Muhuhu, Muscle Relief (Deep Blue/Panaway), Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Opoponax, Oregano, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy, Petitgrain, Pine, Plai, PMS Ease (Clary Calm/Dragon Time), Purify, Quiet Time, Ravensara, Ravintsara, Relaxation, Respiratory Ease, Root Beer, Rose-Bulgarian & Moroccan, Rose Geranium, Rosemary-Moroccan & Spanish, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood-Australian & East Indian, Simply Citrus, Sleep Ease, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spring Garden, Spruce, Stay Alert, Stress Relief, Sunshine Spice, Sweet Ambiance, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagetes, Tangerine, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Uplift, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, White Fir, Wild Orange, Wintergreen, Yarrow & Ylang Ylang
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I needed pure essential oils for labor but didn't want to break the bank, and this kit offered many of the oils used in the remedies I will be using. However, the negative reviews left me skeptical, so I ordered with caution (because the price is so right) and went to whole foods to sniff out some oils that I could compare.
To my delight, my set arrived the same day I went to whole foods (aromas fresh in my mind and nostrils). Now, many of the bad reviews said the oils smelled bad- there are 14 different oils in this set, and I will be the first to say I don't enjoy every scent, but that's not the brands fault- blame the plant species.
These oils are 100% authentic- they smell exactly like the other, more expensive brands.
A very important note: when shopping for quality oils, look to the company for telltale signs. Is the scientific species listed? Does the company know the origin of their oils? Do they take measures for quality control (like testing)? Are they earth-conscious? Do they rely on pushy recruits to sell you their products? Edens Garden sends a booklet with extensive information on their company and their product that thoroughly impressed me (I also LOVE the fact that I get a little "recipe" pamphlet and a detailed booklet on all the essential oils available and their uses!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am so pleased with these oils! They are fantastic for the price and I plan on repurchasing. There are only 2 or 3 that I'm not a huge fan of but that still makes this set... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amanda Renee
Do not buy, fake brand. Go on the website and buy it from therePublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
I like the 4 or 5 I've used but the rest are just sitting in my fridge. Guess I should look into uses for the others. Read morePublished 25 days ago by JDJ
These grade A essential oils are my favorite! I only use Edens Garden oils and I highly recommend them for making body scrubs, lip balms, linen sprays, and in diffusers.Published 1 month ago by ABVD13
Just wanted to say that you can order these oils directly from edens garden website and they do not charge shipping! Even if you only order 1 thing! Read morePublished 1 month ago by AShleyk