Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Essential Oils, Bergamot Oil, Sweet Aromatherapy Scent, Cold Pressed, 100% Pure, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 1-Ounce
|Sale:||$10.70 ($10.70 / Fl Oz)|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY/THERAPEUTIC - Bergamot is lively, inspiring and uplifting with a sweet, fruity scent that's energizing and uplifting. Provides energy throughout the day, a safer and healthier way to boost your energy and uplift your spirit.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE/NON-TOXIC - The bergamot oil is cold pressed from fresh fruit peels. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure bergamot oil only, created through a natural cold pressed process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. This fruity scent mixes well with: Cedarwood oil, rosewood oil, tangerine oil and chamomile oil.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 4 inches; 2.97 Ounces
- Item model number : P27059
- Department : Health and Beauty>Health and Wellness
- Date First Available : January 8, 2004
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- ASIN : B0014UFYCO
- Best Sellers Rank: #30,339 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Do not use on skin. Reacts stongly to sunlight and other sources of ultraviolet light.
Ingredients: 100% pure bergamot oil.
Made in the USA and Imported
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using NOW for years now and love them.
Bergamot smells like the best citrus oil you've ever smelled before. I'm very pleased with this oil and company.
I just want to state that there is NO CLASSIFICATION by the FDA for "Therapeutic Grade" Essential Oils. Do your research and do not be duped into purchasing expensive "Therapeutic Grade" when such a thing doesn't exist.
Note: This review is solely based upon my independent review. I purchased this product. I was NOT given this product in exchange for a review.
Anyway, the reason I think this is fake is you can see the other 3 bottles to the right of the bergamot oil all look the same except for the bergamot. They're all four 1oz bottles. The bergamot bottle and lid is a lot larger plus there was no plastic black seal at the bottom of the lid like the other 3 bottles had. As you can see with the other 3 bottles there's a broken black plastic seal that you have to twist to break the seal on. This one had no seal at all. Also I have more NOW brand essential oils in my cabinet that I don't have in the photo. All the ones I bought from the physical store are the same size with the same size lid. They all have that seal you have to break. This one doesn't. I'm calling it a fake or watered down version.
This is a light citrusy smell, not as overpowering as orange essential oil, but can be balanced with other oils. This blends fantastically well with lavender and even spearmint. I highly recommend NOW oils, not simply because of their price, but for their quality.
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.