Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on September 6, 2009
I used this book for a bioinformatics class and I also worked as a biotechnology programmer for around 8 years. It is a simple well written introduction to some topics in bioinformatics. But it not high level enough to use a reference for my work; but a introduction is probably what the author intended.
on August 31, 2012
I found this book really helpful since I was learning Bioinformatics from zero. However-seems like a lot of stuff has changed so maybe one would want to get another book.
on February 21, 2013
I needed this book for a class and try to get either new or like new books for any text I foresee keeping or needing in the future. This book came within a week with standard shipping, was the item I needed, in like new (I wouldn't have been able to tell if it had not been it is in very good condition), and most importantly was a great price.
on September 27, 2010
the book is very good. The shipping was very fast that I was able to complete my homework on time. If I were you I would rather buy this book through amazon than through the bookstore where it is much much more expensive!
on June 19, 2016
I received the item as described! wonderful.
on August 28, 2015
Great purchase
on October 3, 2013
If you want a book to refresh your knowledge about the concepts in bioinformatics,then this is the book that will help you do just that. It is very easy to understand.Excellent use of language.It will give you an excellent and brilliant idea about all the topics in brief that you would learn in bioinformatics program. This is a very good backup book. You will not regret buying it.