- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (April 26, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145054584X
- ISBN-13: 978-1450545846
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,216,657 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Essential Calculus with Motivational Problems
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
There are some good physics principles worked into the problems as well, which might make the book useful as a supplemental text to a basic physics course.