Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NOW Essential Oils, Ylang Ylang Extra Oil, Comforting Aromatherapy Scent, Steam Distilled, 100% Pure, Vegan, Child Resistant Cap, 1-Ounce
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Ylang Ylang extract|
|Liquid Volume||30 Milliliters|
About this item
- ESSENTIAL AROMATHERAPY/THERAPEUTIC - Ylang Ylang is soothing, comforting and romantic with a pleseant, floral scent that promotes relaxation and inspires romance. A soothing aroma to help you catch some zzzzzzs or keep calm during a stressful day.
- NATURALLY SOURCED/RESPONSIBLY MADE - This oil is extracted through steam distillation of plant's flowering tops. Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals.
- 100% PURE/UNDILUTED - Our essential oils are highly concentrated and 100% pure and free of synthetic ingredients, delivering the very best benefit of the source of the plants, fruits, seeds, flowers, bark, stems, roots or leaves from which they come.
- MULTI-USE/BENEFITS - Aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- CLEAN/SAFE ALTERNATIVE - Presents a safe, natural alternative to toxic, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The use of natural essential oils for aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition that’s been enhancing moods and lifting spirits for thousands of years. Essential oils are liquid plant essences that are genuine reflections of the botanicals from which they’re born. Our ingredients consist of 100% pure ylang ylang extra oil only, created through a natural steam distillation process, offering the purest and most potent natural essential oil available. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. For an aroma that won't let your feet touch the ground try Cloud 9 Blend: Add 1 drop each of ylang ylang oil and rose absolute oil, 5 drops of patchouli oil and 4 drops of sandalwood oil blend to a diffuser and enjoy.
By NOW Foods
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.25 x 6.25 x 12.5 inches; 1.06 Ounces
- Item model number : ANO-1074
- Department : Beauty
- Date First Available : July 18, 2007
- Manufacturer : NOW Foods
- ASIN : B000TUUGAK
Best Sellers Rank:
#62,012 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #184 in Essential Oil Blends
- Customer Reviews:
Keep out of reach of children. For external or aromatherapeutic use only. Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Ylang Ylang extract
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Always refer to the manufacturer's label on the product for description, recommended dose and precautions.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please check "Yes" if you have found this review helpful. I rely upon others' reviews to make an informed decision anytime I make a purchase, so it is my intention to help others do the same. I welcome any questions or feedback.
By Ginni Carrigan on March 7, 2020
Still 5 stars because that's apparently how it's supposed to smell and also because the scent is still interesting, very different from other florals like rose, geranium and jasmine. I'm looking forward to using it in blends.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.