Essential Lens Kit For The Canon SX30IS SX30 IS SX40HS SX40 HS Digital Camera Includes HD .43x Wide Angle Lens + 52MM Close Up Lens Kit Includes +1 +2 +4 +10 + 3pc High Res Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) + Lens Hood + MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth
|Price:||$36.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Kit Includes Some Of The Essential Accessories You Need To Take Full Advantage Of Your New Canon PowerShot SX30 IS
- 52mm High Definition .43x Wide Angle Lens Black - This lens is particularly useful for unusual closeups and panoramic landscapes.
- ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth - Safely Removes Fingerprints and Dust, Cleans Without Chemicals
- 52mm Hard Rubber Lens Hood + 52mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
- close up filters: These macro filters are ideal for photographing small items and focusing in on details of coins,
- Ideal for photographing flowers, jewelry and insects, as well as industrial photos of miniaturized components, medical and dental laboratory work
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
♦ 1) Vivitar - High Def. 52mm 0.43X Pro Wide Angle Lens Black
♦ 2) Vivitar - Vivitar +1 +2 +4 +10 Close-Up Macro Filter Set with Pouch (52mm)
♦ 3) Vivitar - 52mm Professional MULTI-COATED Glass Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
♦ 4) Zeikos - ZE-HLH52 52mm Hard Rubber Lens Hood
♦ 5) ButterflyPhoto - ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
When you've run out of room and your back's against the wall and you just can't seem to squeeze everything you want in the shot, just put on this wide angle lens attachment to get it all in the picture. This 0.45x wide angle attachment more than doubles your camera's wide angle field-of-view. You'll be able to get more of the scene in your scenic shots and more of the group in your group shots.
4-piece Close-Up Macro Lens Kit
- Included are +1, +2, +4 and +10 Close- Up Lenses.
High-Quality lenses are diopters for close up photography. They shorten the close focusing distance of the lens, this allows the lens to go closer to the subject and achieves a larger image scale. Lenses may be used individually or in combination for a greater effect.
Filter Kits included are:
3-piece Digital Multi-Coated, Professional High Definition Filter Kit
- Ultraviolet (UV) Filter: Absorbs ultraviolet rays which often cause hazy photographs.
- Circular Polarizer (CPL) Filter: Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces (i.e. water, glass). Also saturates colors making them appear clearer and better contrasted. This is the perfect filter for increasing saturation and contrast with blue skies and white clouds.
Fluorescent (FL-D) Filter: Corrects green cast when using fluorescent lamps. This restores the natural color of shooting objects.
Top customer reviews
It looks like a very good kit for the SX30, and at an excellent price point. If I change my mind, I'll update this review.
The other lenses and hood all required effort to precisely place and thread them onto the camera. Without forcing them to thread on, they will not fit flush.
Canon sells the 67mm adapter for a reason. My recommendation for anyone looking at this kit is to opt for Butterfly's 67mm lens kit instead. It will cost a few more dollars but will be far more satisfactory.
Amazon has agreed to reimburse me honoring their A-Z guarantee, although January 7 it will be 60 days since my purchase and I have not received the reimbursement yet.
Once again I will reiterate Buyer Beware...
Did not like the fact that it is so hard to screw this things in and out the first time, and I am pretty sure that could be solved by butterfly, but well, nothing is perfect.
About the lenses, they are very cool. I like to make nice pictures, but I don't have an infinite budget to buy the best camera, that is why I bought the SX30 (had the SX20 before, which I gave to my dad, and canon knows what they are doing).
This lenses cover all the basic requirements that you might have for your pictures. They are good quality and best, they are very cheap (if you look it up, only the polarizer by itself is around 25 bucks).
I don't know if I will be using the macro to much, but I will definitely be using the wide angle.
Must say, that the wide angle and the polarizer don't work too well if you don't zoom in (we all know that in the wide angle you will see a circle in you image (which sometimes is cool) but in the polarizer, since it is a little bit thicker than the rest, well, you can see the black ends in the corners of your pics, so make sure to zoom in a little bit.
Butterfly recommends you to use the UV filter all the time and then use the other filters on top of it (they are scared of you braking your lens), but tough the first time it will be hard to screw the lens in, and it won't go all the way in, it will work good enough.
In general it is a good buy, not perfect (I already stated the problems) but it is really worth it. I hope this review helps you deciding (I know, I hate when everybody just says it is perfect, because I don't believe in such things)