- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Book Publishers Network; 1st edition (September 18, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1887542590
- ISBN-13: 978-1887542593
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,998,721 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Essential Driving Guide for England, Scotland and Ireland Paperback – September 18, 2007
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Orv is president and founder of Auto Venture, one of America's most distinctive tour operators specializing in customized driving tours. A veteran travel professional with more than 40 years' experience, Orv has logged over 100,000 miles throughout Europe--covering the UK and the continent, from the top of Norway to the Strait of Gibraltar and all stops along the way.
Browse award-winning titles. See more