Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on April 30, 2013
Favorites were Firefox, of course, Kelly's Heros (LOVE Theme Song - would be nice to know where to purchase), and Where Eagles Dare superlative! Heartbreak Ridge ok, but others favorites. Firefox especially intrigued me (seen before), as Love Jets and this Russian built supposedly machine FANTASTIC. Recommend to anyone. Eastwood usual terrific self.
Cecy Ivie
on July 24, 2017
Good collection of Clint Eastwood
on February 25, 2017
A good way to get four Clint war movies. Quality is good, maybe not blu-ray, but easy to watch. Packaging was as expected and acceptable. If you know the movies you don't need me to tell you about them. If you are a Clint rookie then you will be pleased with this purchase.
on January 14, 2013
Now if you were only going to buy one collection as a gift or you were short on space in your library then this would have to be the must have collection. Then of course if you could squeeze in another Clint Eastwood Collection I would go with at least two western collections. I have my own favorites but you could select what you think you would like to see from time to time. I mean in the war pictures that he was involved in there is one that stands out! It is "Where Eagles Dare." That one has Richard Burton. The scenery is out of this world. Quite a good story too! I mean you could probably dump some other movies to make more room for movies by Clint Eastwood. Firefox in this collection is a real classic! I love it! Then Heartbreak Ridge is unmistakably a great movie of a Marine who has been in more campaigns then Carter has liver pills! If you are a follower of Clint Eastwood you will notice that all his movies have on phrase that is repeated over and over. Like in Magnum Force we hear, "Go ahead make my day!" So after saying that there is nothing more to say.
on July 1, 2017
Excellent! Thanks!
on March 26, 2013
I am a great Eastwood fan. This item gives me the opportunity to collect 4 eastwood movies with a single order. I received the collection in a timely manner in great condition
on November 6, 2012
What can I say, you have to be a die hard Clint Eastwood Fan like me to fully appreciate it most likely but, having the collection in one makes it better. Plus I like dvd's better than my old VHS's.
on November 21, 2013
If you love Clint Eastwood, prepare to have your mind blown. The packaging is great, and there are adequate extras and features.
on February 2, 2014
If you enjoy Clint Eastwood you will like these. We are not talking about that versatile an actor here. The best of his work I ever saw is "Paint Your Wagon" and some of the credit for a good movie belongs to Lee Marvin.
on December 24, 2014
Yea baby! This is what I call a movie fest.
My wife did not feel the same way. Oh well, I've watched my share of chick flicks.