Good Night Synergy Blend Essential Oil by Edens Garden (Comparable to DoTerra's Serenity & Young Living's Peace & Calming Blend)- 10 ml
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, 100 and 250 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- Each oil is GC/MS tested to ensure 100% certified pure therapeutic grade quality. Reports and comments posted on direct website. No pesticides, herbicides, GMO or additives. All oils stored in temperature controlled rooms, with minimal light, to ensure therapeutic properties are not compromised.
- Highest quality and affordable prices. We do not sell wholesale or to stores, but offer top quality essential oils at the best price, direct to our loyal customers. We ship promptly from our garden to your home, which means product never sits on shelves. We control the freshness and quality of each product.
- We are one of the top 250 US sellers on Amazon.com (ranked 178 out of around 2 million sellers), with a consistent customer service feedback rating of 100%. Edens Garden is women owned and operated. 10% of all proceeds are donated to a variety of organizations.
- We offer over 160 essential oils, synergy blends and carrier oils!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is a nice smelling blend, I doubt you would dislike it, it is a pleasant scent to fall asleep to and something most people would like. It has helped me with my sleep, I put it in an inhaler but I have also made a rollerball of this at 3% dilution which I apply to my feet in the pressure points, and to my wrists to smell as needed.
This blend is not diluted so it is recommended to dilute with a carrier oil. I have provided a chart for your convenience on dilution rates. This is a 100% pure therapeutic essential oil blend. The chamomile in it is Roman Chamomile.
Feel free to check out my other reviews as I am getting around to reviewing all my essential oils (which is a lot). You also will likely find the reviews for other products I use with my essential oils such as rollerballs, carrier oils, inhalers, carrying cases, diffiusers, etc.
I read that this oil is similar to Young Living's Peace and Calming Oil and I also read that the Peace and Calming Oil could calm fussy toddlers. So, I decided to give it a try, it WORKS! My son gets hysterical to the point where myself and my husband cannot calm him down. I pick him up, he wants down, I put him down he screams for me to pick him up. Most of the time it's when he doesn't feel good or is very tired that he acts like this. The last 5 or so times that he has had one of these fits, I applied this oil to the bottom of his feet, and within a minute, he calms down. It is amazing! My husband is a critic, and kept saying he still wasn't sure that it was the oil... maybe he just calmed down all of a sudden by coincidence. Well, last night, my son was VERY upset. He had screamed/cried for 40-45 minutes straight. He was very tired, and I could not get him to settle down. Finally, I thought of the oil, and my husband rushed to go get it. Within 30 seconds of applying the oil to his feet, he settled down. Within 15 minutes, I put him in his bed and he was calm enough to lay down and go to sleep. My husband has finally admitted that this does work!
Added bonus, I think it helps me sleep better too :).
Shipping and Arrival-10/10 (arrived two days after i ordered ,you can imagine how excited i was to see these in the mail.box 😊
The Scent Rating-
Peppermint- (10/10)(it is in fact outrageously Minty,Smells Wonderful like a new pack of gum smell..on steriods lol)
The Good Night Synergy Blend -(7/10) (i found this blend nice deep tones but very VERY strong , Definitely not for every one)
The Eucalyptus-(10/10) what else is there to say it smells like a Strong Scented VaporRub ,lol
The Peppermint- I Use Daily ,its a life saver (Headaches(being in College we get those alot.),Nausea, kicks my drowsiness ass when i get to class in the morning)i love it and will definitely be buying the 30ml
The Good Night Synergy Blend- ive used a couple times ,i wont say it knocks you out but it rests you,calms you to a point where your ready to lay down, and you wake up very rested . Mind and Body . A deeper sleep . And if you want a even better sleep i always drink a cup or two or three lol of ("Bigelows : Sweet Dreams Herbal Tea") its a mint and chamomile blend and it is a major miracle worker for fully winding down.
As for the Eucalyptus,ive yet to.try thankfully havent had a cold to try it lol
Hope this helps
Edens garden oils
Their a def 10/10
They delivered awesomely
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nice bottle of Good Night Synergy oil to use in my mist-or I recommend it ...Published 12 hours ago by Sunshinegirl
I have ordered several oils from Edens Garden. Excellent customer service & super quick shipping. This has got to be my absolute favorite!! Read morePublished 5 days ago by Cori
I love Edens Garden essential oils. Great price, and fast delivery to boot.Published 7 days ago by Dana A. Nelson