Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

• EMPTY
  • Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 82 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on May 8, 2014
I was looking for a nice set of lens filters for my new Sony NEX-6 camera. This kit does not fit the base 16-50 mm zoom lens (40.5 mm) but will fit the 55-210 mm lens (49 mm) that I just ordered. The kit may not be for the professional but it satisfies my needs perfectly. I installed the lens keeper as soon as I opened the box. I ordered the kit on a Saturday and it was at my door on Tuesday. Digital Goja really appears to strive for customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a nice 49 mm kit at a nice price, give this one a try.
on September 3, 2013
I have been looking for a nice filter kit that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg for my camera and this kit couldn't be a better choice. Not only it includes the Pinch lens cap which is helpful with the string attached so that when you remove the cap, you don't have to worry about losing it. The Collapsible Lens Hood was a nice addition since when collapsed fully, it can fit in my small case for the camera. The microfiber cleaning cloths are great and the filters do what they're supposed to nicely but what I like the most from my purchase is the carry pouch which organizes everything I need in it. I also stuff a couple of SD cards and a cleaning pen in it and carry just the pouch with me when I go shooting. Overall, not a negative thing I can say about this kit. Very satisfied!
on February 23, 2015
Surprisingly very high quality and at a low cost! The len's filters are clear, bright with no sign of glass flaws. I usually buy Tiffen filters but I wanted to try the les expensive Vivitar. I am glad that I did because I got all this for less money than one filter.The "Digital Goja" company put this package together along with many other "Kits" as well. I am using this kit for my Pentax K50 so when you see a lens milimeter size listed but they list a camera manufacturer other than your brand do NOT worry! If your lens is a perticular size then just ignor the camera mfg name and know it will work on your brand as well. Anyway, the temperatures have been at zero or below here in Ohio and the rubber sunshade provided in the kit still stays flexible. The cleaning cloth is nice too, the lens cap fits well and the pouch is nice quality. Very pleased here in Ohio.
on April 24, 2015
Everything is of great quality and worth the money. The Vivitar filters are good optical glass and well constructed! I just had one problem in that the lens hood was the wrong size. Even though the item was fulfilled by Amazon, Digital Goya stepped up and sent me a replacement hood at no cost! One thing about the hood though: It is much wider than your lens so make sure that it won't obscure the sight line of your auto-focus sensor ... otherwise the hood will just become a paperweight on your desk.
on August 8, 2014
I was amazed by this package as the filters works fine, the package is complete, with all you need to carry on with your filters, clean them and take good potos with your NEX. I brought it because I was looking for a CPL and in my first photos I've found that this filter show very nice sky blue's and trees green's.

The price is amazing for this kit. I would recommend to anybody to try it.
on March 7, 2014
Bought this for a Minolta 49mm "nifty fifty" lens for my Sony. It's a perfect fit. I really just needed the UV filter and hood, but buying those separately already cost the same as getting this package, so it was a no-brainer to buy this deal. Everything was brand new and perfectly packaged. Shipping was super fast and the seller has been great, always checking to see if everything's fine (who does that anymore?). I would definitely buy from Digital Goja again. Great value, fast shipping, awesome customer service - can't go wrong.
on October 24, 2014
I was extremely pleased with my purchase. The filters fit perfectly, worked as described and of very good quality - all for a wonderful price. I was also very pleased with all the extras that came with the filters. I had just lost my lens cap so was excited to get a new one with a tether. Everything works beautifully. I highly recommend these items and this seller.
on February 17, 2014
Everything came!! I ordered some stuff from other vendors and was missing stuff!! This is all so handy, and I will use it all on my next vacation. I love the little carry case for the filters. The hood will be great on the tour busses when I want no-glare shots out windows. The polarized filter will help with that too. The lense cap holder is a neat item too. Nice doing business!
on March 20, 2014
I am finding that The kit with three filters, a cover along with soft portable carrying pouch! Although I had taken just a few pictures, I found a great deal of difference with quality of pictures especially when it involve nature. I cannot compare the filter quality with others, but for me me it is impressive for the price that I paid. Thanks
on December 1, 2015
Collapsible lens hood is poorly made and had a tear in it when it arrived. It looked like it would tear more so I returned it. Filters were standard and decent quality. Lens cap fit my Sony Alpha 6000 fine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.