- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (February 14, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439876665
- ISBN-13: 978-1439876664
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,336,697 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Essential Forensic Pathology: Core Studies and Exercises 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Although the book is primarily aimed at young and trainee forensic pathologists, even senior pathologists stand to gain a lot. I would imagine that it is a must-buy for all forensic pathologists."
―Anil Aggrawal's Internet Journal of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology