Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Essential Guitar (2 CDs)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on March 25, 2011
These two CD's have been heard by many of our dinner guests and the comments are always the same, "What nice (beautiful) music!" Because a recent guest kept commenting about it during the evening, I ordered her the CD set and she was ecstatic. These CDs are our favorite dinner music.
on December 26, 2013
One of the loveliest pieces on the album is from the movie "The Deer Slayer". It is an absolutely gorgeous piece. Fortunately, I never saw "The Deer Slayer" so I don't have any violent scenes pop into my head when I hear this piece. There are so many beautiful pieces on this record set you can't go wrong.
on February 4, 2014
This is really a fine collection of guitar music. Don't expect flamenco, or "hot" guitar. Instead, sit back and enjoy wonderful classical guitar played by outstanding musicians. For anyone wanting a good overview of classical and modern guitar, this is a good choice.
on February 2, 2014
I have enjoyed listening to this compilation of guitar pieces. One thing I would say is that I was actually looking for more solo guitar music then this. This cd has more than just the guitar in a lot of the tracks.
on February 26, 2013
I love guitar music and this CD is perfect for relaxing and it is the Essential Guitar......I am not familiar with some of the pieces--but it's a great CD if you like to listen to guitar music...Barbara Cooper
on April 10, 2012
This, in my opinion, is a terriffic set: it features essential pieces of the classical guitar repertoire performed by master guitarists. It's a bargain and a great introduction for somebody getting into classical guitar.
on October 11, 2004
This is the second CD that I am buying. Why? I'm afraid I might damage this one from playing it so often and then what if I couldn't find it in the future. Get it while the getting is good. I play this CD more often than any other CD--that includes rock, classical, blues, opera--anything. Is is soothing. You won't be disappointed.
on August 25, 2012
It takes me back to my childhood when I would play the same album over and over and over until people around me would say, "Stop! play something new, already!" No one tells me to stop this...
on May 18, 2013
Again, a masterpiece of selections. I am particularly fond of this cd because they chose to play the entire Rodrigo "Concierto de Albeniz"m which I could listen to endlessly.
on January 21, 2013
It is what it says, just Great Guitar Masterpieces.
This CD shall be part of collection for all those who loves classical music.
I would recommend this CD, buy it and enjoy great music you find there.