- Series: Psi Successful Business Library
- Paperback: 276 pages
- Publisher: Oasis; 1st edition (January 25, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1555713610
- ISBN-13: 978-1555713614
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.6 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,183,474 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Essential Limited Liability Company Handbook (Psi Successful Business Library) Paperback – January 25, 1995
From the Publisher
Tells you everything you need to know about setting up a limited liability company or converting an existing business. Presents difficult financial and legal concepts in simple language and answers the questions most asked by entrepreneurs and small business owners when considering an LLC formation. Provides you with a certificate of formation and a sample operating agreement.
About the Author
The Essential Limited Liability Company Handbook: The Newest Alternative in Business Organization was written by a team of small business experts at Corporate Agents, Inc., of Wilmington, Delaware. Corporate Agents and its affiliated companies have been providing corporate services to the legal, financial and entrepreneurial communities since 1899.