Order it now. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Essential Oxygen Plus Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Food Grade, 16 Ounce
- Essential Oxygen
- It works, its clean, its safe, ultimate household cleaner
- No toxic stabilizers or heavy metals like brown bottle peroxide
- Learn the whole story at YouTube essential oxygen 3 percent food grade hydrogen peroxide
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 16 oz
Deionized purified water 3 food grade hydrogen peroxide. Does Not Contain Toxins (as in non-food grade) Hazardous handling for 35 Tetra Sodium Phosphate Sodium Stagnate Acetanilide Phenol Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1) AS A NASAL SPRAY. I bought it mainly for this purpose. I've been fighting a persistent sinus infection for the past two years; antibiotics have helped temporarily, but it's come back after each course of antibiotics. I bought a little bottle bottle of nasal spray, dumped out the toxic junk inside, washed it out, then filled it with 2/3 distilled water and 3 percent food grade hydrogen peroxide. The result is a 1 percent hydrogen peroxide nasal spray that works great. I noticed a difference the first time I used it. It hasn't yet "killed" the sinus infection but had a major, immediate positive effect on the symptoms. (To keep from damaging my nasal membranes, I'm erring on the side of caution, using it in this very dilute way.)
NOTE: Some doctors warn against doing this, because in high enough concentration, it could damage nasal membranes. It could also, like any other nasal spray, accidentally be aspirated into the lungs. So anyone using it as a nasal spray should be aware that there may be some risk involved. My naturopath thinks it's fine as long as it's not too concentrated. I'm using it at 1 percent, and I can already feel great improvement in the sinus infection.
2) AS AN EAR WASH. I like to spray a little very diluted hydrogen peroxide into my ears once a week or so. Just a little blast from the "nasal spray" bottle into each ear, then let it drain. (I learned this trick years ago; most cold and flu bugs can be stopped by an occasional dose of hydrogen peroxide in the ears. If you have an infection it'll bubble and fizzle for a few minutes while the hydrogen peroxide cleans it out. If no infection, there won't be any bubbling.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love food grade hydrogen peroxide. I had no idea there were so many uses for it. My current favorite is washing mirrors and windows with it. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Cindy
I use this with water in my water pik to eliminate germs in my mouth. My dentist recommended I put a tsp of bleach in the water---BLECH! Read morePublished 15 days ago by Kay Weiss
Stopped tooth infection- used instead of antibiotics while waiting few weeks for dentist appointment with toothache.Published 18 days ago by Pawel
This is my 3rd bottle. I use this product to clean a pet water fountain.Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
This worked perfectly. I bought this bottle to help remove some yellowing from the inside of a water bottle. Read morePublished 26 days ago by Alejandro Bueno