Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 197 reviews
on February 11, 2016
Probably the best of the Ozzy compilations out there or atleast the one that has the most songs. But no compilation is ever complete and I suppose is to get you buy the others. I miss the other songs from Diary but this works for me as kind of a best of or intro to the Zack Wilde era material. Anyway, plenty of good tunes for the money and I can alwasy pick up the others at reasonable prices, too.
on March 17, 2008
Created in 2003 this has some of Ozzy's most essential cuts up to that point of his career. Outstanding tracks include "Crazy Train", "Flying High Again", "Diary of a Madman", "Bark at the Moon", Rock 'n' Roll Rebel", "Mama, I'm Coming Home", "No More Tears", the Grammy Award winning "I Don't Want to Change the World" & "Perry Mason"

Ozzy has been dubbed "the Father of Metal", this is ample testament to that. Many of us remember him from Black Sabbath & might still consider that the pinnacle of his career. Ozzy has influenced many in the heavy metal genre, almost every metal group claims his influence on their choice of music. Whether you love him or hate him, he has proven himself to be a survivor in more ways than one.
on January 27, 2016
Truer words were not said than the name of this Album "The Essential Ozzy Osbourne" This is the Ozzy album you take with you everywhere. If you just need a shot of Ozzy this is the album to get. Love it. Love me some Ozzy. Osbourne.I can say it doesn't have all of his hits but that would take more than one album. Overall I am very happy and highly recommend it.-Thanks
on August 18, 2013
Ozzy Osbourne is not one of the rockers I have listened most to, so I bought this CD more out of corousity, I didn't know so many of his songs before. Having listened to both discs only twice I can tell that I am happy to have his music added to my collection of rock music. He sings both hard and fast songs, but what I like the most are his ballads.
on August 28, 2017
Need replacing or even getting it for new to listen to.
on May 23, 2017
Just relax and enjoy the Ozzy!
on July 17, 2017