Essential Probiotics - 3 Billion Viable Microorganisms As Lactobacillus Helveticus, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, and Bifidobacterium Longum
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Supplying 3.0 billion viable microorganisms as Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, and Bifidobacterium longum. Highly bioavailable, stable probiotic blend.
- To optimizes gastrointestinal and immune function, take with ESSENTIAL PRE-Biotic ASIN: B008LPBU46
- Experts agree that to qualify as a high quality probiotic supplement, the beneficial bacteria must reach the site of action in the gut in quantities large enough to produce the desired effect.
- This is accomplished In Essential Probiotics by using three compatible microbial strains with clinically documented activity and implantation ability: L. helveticus, L. rhamnosus, and Bifidobacterium longum.
- Patent-pending microencapsulation technology is used to coat the fragile bacteria with vegetable derived fatty acids, thus helping to protect the microorganisms from destruction by stomach acid. This process also dramatically increases shelf-life at room temperature so that refrigeration is not required. TheraDophilus is a good choice for helping to reestablish a healthy balance of intestinal bacteria diminished by stress, infection, antibiotics, medication, or other factors.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This probiotic supplement provides three different types of “friendly” bacteria that help support healthy gastro-intestinal function. Stress, disease, improper nutrition, antibiotics, and medications may upset the delicate balance of microflora in the gastrointestinal tract. Supplementation with this product can help restore a proper balance of beneficial microorganisms and support intestinal functions in numerous ways. Three Probiotic Strains: Three compatible probiotic species are used to help regulate intestinal function, support proper digestion, and promote a favorable ratio of good to bad bacteria. Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, and Bifidobacterium longum work together to reestablish a healthy balance of lactic acid bacteria in the gastrointestinal system. These probiotic strains inhibit the adherence and multiplication of pathogenic microbes such as Escherichia coli, (the cause of “Montezuma’s Revenge”), Staphylococcus aureus and Salmonella (common causes of food poisoning), and Candida albicans (yeast infections), and other pathogens. Acid-Stable Delivery System: Probiotics are living microorganisms that need to be protected from heat, humidity, and stomach acid in order to provide beneficial effect. To help protect the fragile organisms from the harsh, acidic environment of the stomach, a vegetable fatty acid lipid layer is used to encase and protect the beneficial bacteria from destruction by stomach acid. This helps ensure that adequate amounts of live bacterium reach the small intestinal environment where they are needed. Does Not Require Refrigeration: Typical probiotic formulations require refrigeration to preserve the viability of the microorganisms. The special fatty acid coating used increases shelf-life at normal room temperature (up to approximately 75°F) so that refrigeration is not necessary. This is a good choice for individuals who wish to support a healthy balance of friendly intestinal flora.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 3.3 x 1.8 x 1.1 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : TDO
- Date First Available : July 17, 2008
- Manufacturer : Being Well at Hillcrest
- ASIN : B001CZML22
Best Sellers Rank:
#367,305 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #2,730 in Probiotic Nutritional Supplements
- Customer Reviews:
This product is free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, and yeast. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. This product was made in a GMP and ISO 9001:2008 registered facility.
gastrointestinal function, Stress, disease, improper nutrition, antibiotics, inhibits the multiplication of Escherichia coli, (the cause of “Montezuma’s Revenge”), Staphylococcusaureus and Salmonella and Candida albicans (yeast infections)
Supplement Facts ServingSize 1 Capsule • Servings Per Container 90 Amount Per Capsule Probiotic Blend 80 mg* Supplying 3.0 billion viable microorganisms as Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, and Bifidobacterium longum *Daily Value not established. Other ingredients: Cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), vegetable lipids, maltodextrin, L-leucine, and silicon dioxide. Contains soy.
The special fatty acid coating used not only protects them from destruction by stomach acid, it also increases shelf-life at normal room temperature (up to approximately 75°F) Refrigeration will help maintain maximum potency of probiotic microorganisms for a longer period of time but is not required.Suggested Use: 1 to 3 capsules daily.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.