- Series: Edinburgh Advanced Textbooks in Linguistics
- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press; 1 edition (November 30, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0748638563
- ISBN-13: 978-0748638567
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.4 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,903,972 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Essential Programming for Linguistics (Edinburgh Advanced Textbooks in Linguistics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Martin Weisser is Associate Professor in English Language and Linguistics at the City University of Hong Kong.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|