Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 295 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 466 reviews
on July 27, 2015
It's a wonderful book explaining not only the history of Reiki the author also shares her personal experience and philosophy with regards to using and sharing this healing method. Those interested in learning more about Reiki and/or expanding your personal healing skills reading this book is a great start.
on April 5, 2017
The most classic reiki textbook on the market, recommended highly.
on June 27, 2017
A classic Reiki text; glad to have it in electronic format.
on August 13, 2016
This book is phenomenal! Packed with so much helpful information as your progress through this journey! Highly recommended!!!
on November 20, 2012
As with her other Essential Reiki book, this one is easy to read and very practical. See my review on her other book.
I had the hard copy of this book for a long time, and gave it to a friend then decided to get the digital copy. Some of the special feel does get lost in the digital copy, there is something about holding a paper book, but the information is still there. Highly recommended for any Reiki practitioner of one that are interested in learning more. Many of the history and process that is important is covered and symbols are illustrated well in the books.
on November 14, 2016
Haven't gotten all the way through this yet, but am quite pleased.
on November 11, 2014
In my experience-- this is by far the clearest most comprehensive book on the subject I've come across!! Happy it's available and purchased mine, and will keep for work reference! The seller gets a super 5 because I'm completely satisfied with my overall purchase and when shopping for other material, would certainly consider this marketplace! Keep up the great quality, selection & pricing!!!
on April 28, 2017
very informative and easy to read .
on August 27, 2016
Purchased it for a class I will be taking. Well written and easy to read.
on February 9, 2013
This book had a big crease through it like it had something heavy on top of it when the pages were open in the middle and it left a big crease in the centre of the book. I read this book a long time ago. I like how she does what she thinks is right and won't be bullied into adherring to the Reiki politics or rules others try to enforce on her. I really like how she published the reiki symbols demystifying them, I totally agree with this. It's a really good book it really helped me when I first read it as I had negative experiences with the first person who initiated me into Reiki I and had to finish my initiation right in the middle of it with someone else (who fortunately was amazing) then in Reiki II the woman who initiated me was only into money and when I wanted to develop my practise, she blew me off and told me she no longer did Reiki and she now writes texts books and lectures at University and to find someone else to help me, I thought it was a life long connection you have with the Reiki Master that initiates you, so I felt very disillusioned and reading this book healed me of this. I was initiated into Reiki I in 1991 and Reiki II in 1994 and now in 2013 I am finally ready to do Reiki III and become a Master after years of practising alone with the Reiki energy guiding me not any actual person. The only thing that is a bit unbalanced about this book is she talks a lot about woman, everything is she, I am more into being balanced with the male and female aspects, not just the feminine.