- Paperback: 1 pages
- Publisher: C&T Publishing; Unbnd edition (December 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1607057042
- ISBN-13: 978-1607057048
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 0.2 x 14.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,622,304 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #196 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Papercrafts, Stamping & Stenciling > Stenciling
- #588 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Applique
- #3812 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Needlecrafts & Textile Crafts > Quilts & Quilting
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Essential Sandboard from Piece O’ Cake Designs: quilting - applique - stenciling - crafting Paperback – December 1, 2012
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This double-sided board is the perfect portable work surface. The sandpaper side holds fabric steady for accurate template tracing, pinning, and stenciling. Flip over for a smooth surface, perfect for drawing, tracing, and writing. Measuring 11" x 14 1/2 " this board is easy to transport and is a good size for multiple uses.
(McCall's Quilting, March/April 2013)
The versatile 11" x 14 1/2 " Essential Sandboard from Piece O' Cake Designs uses a super fine grit sandpaper to hold fabric in place. The smooth back is perfect for tracing applique lines, marking quilting motifs or writing on quilt labels.
(Quiltmaker Magazine, March/April 2013)
This go-anywhere 11" x 14 1/2" work surface for quilters and crafters comes in handy time and time again. Covered with fine grit sandpaper on one side, it holds fabric pieces in place; smooth on the other side, it's a great surface for tracing templates. (Easy Quilts Magazine, Summer 2013)
About the Author