- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Essential Stacks Gut L-Glutamine Powder – Gluten, Dairy & Soy Free, Vegan, Non-GMO & Hypoallergenic with 3rd Party Verified Allergen Testing - Pure Unflavored L Glutamine for Optimal Gut Health
Enhance your purchase
Pure Free-Form L-Glutamine Powder
Other Ingredients: None
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free, Soy Free, Dairy Free|
|Material Feature||Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian|
|Item Weight||10.6 Ounces|
|Unit Count||10.5 Ounce|
About this item
- ***NEW CONTAINER - Our current container size is bigger than normal, due to supply chain shortages. But rest assured you will receive the same amount of quality L-Glutamine powder as always.
- MADE FOR GUT HEALTH – Free-form L Glutamine powder with no competing amino acids for optimal intestinal support.
- CERTIFIED GLUTEN, DAIRY & SOY FREE – Perfect for those of us with allergies or intolerances.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, FILLERS OR SUGAR – No nasties included, means a happy gut.
- TRUSTED USA MANUFACTURER – Made in a state-of-the-art GMP certified facility.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
WHAT MAKES A GREAT L-GLUTAMINE SUPPLEMENT FOR GUT HEALTH?
Although companies like to confuse consumers with all sorts of marketing lingo about L-Glutamine, just 4 things actually matter…
1) HIGHLY ABSORBABLE - Most L-Glutamine products are designed for bodybuilders, not those looking for gut health support. This means they often have additional amino acids, which can reduce the effectiveness of L-Glutamine for intestinal support.
2) EASY TO TAKE - L-Glutamine often comes in capsules, meaning you have to take 10 capsules to get a 5g serving. So powder is a much more convenient form. Unfortunately, many powders do not mix well. So a formula that can be mixed with just a spoon is preferred, especially if you want to take it frequently and without carrying your blender around!
3) NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, FILLERS OR SUGAR - L-Glutamine supplements, especially those mixed with other ingredients, tend to include flavors to mask the taste and odor. Often they are artificial ingredients or sweeteners that can cause gastric distress. So a formula without them is ideal.
4) CERTIFIED GLUTEN, DAIRY & SOY FREE - Many supplements have one or more of the major allergens in them. So finding one without them and that has been 3rd party lab tested is best.
Unsurprisingly, it can be hard to find a L-Glutamine supplement that is focused purely on gut health and thus ticks all the boxes.
SAY HELLO TO GUT L-GLUTAMINE
With 5g of pure unflavored L-Glutamine per serve, this formula has been designed for people looking to support their gut health and not for those trying to look like The Rock.
Best of all, it is vegan, super easy to take and comes without gut-irritating nasties like artificial flavors, fillers, sugar, gluten, dairy etc.
With a smarter, cleaner and more effective formula, this is THE L-Glutamine supplement you have been looking for.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.75 x 3.75 x 5.75 inches; 10.6 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 31, 2019
- Manufacturer : Essential Stacks
- ASIN : B07Q6X2R1P
- Best Sellers Rank: #10,208 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Caution: Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 years of age, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Do not eat freshness packet enclosed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Pure Free-Form L-Glutamine Powder
Other Ingredients: None
Mix 1 rounded teaspoon with 8 ounces (240ml) of water, 1-2 times daily, between meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Nutricost L-Glutamine Powder (500 Grams) Unflavored - Gluten Free & Non-GMO
Gut Assist - Leaky Gut Repair Supplement Powder - Glutamine, Arabinogalactan, Licorice Root - Supports IBS, Heartburn, Bloating, Gas, Constipation, SIBO from Doctor Danielle
Now Foods Supplements, L-Glutamine 500 mg, Nitrogen Transporter, Amino Acid, 120 Veg Capsules, White
NOW Sports Nutrition, L-Glutamine Pure Powder, Nitrogen Transporter, Amino Acid, White, 16 Oz
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Essential Stacks||eSupplements||Buffalo Stockhouse||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Brand Name||Essential Stacks||Nutricost||Doctor Danielle||NOW||NOW|
|Size||10.6 Ounce (Pack of 1)||1.1 Pound (Pack of 1)||8.2 Ounce (Pack of 1)||120 Count (Pack of 1)||16 Ounce (Pack of 1)|
|Special Ingredients||Glutamine||Glutamine||Glutamine, Amino Acid||Glutamine, Amino Acid||Glutamine, Amino Acid|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There was only 1 other company that I found that ticked all the boxes - Pure Encapsulations - but they are double the price.
I’ve been using it for almost a week and it has made such a tremendous difference! If you have leaky gut or any stomach / digestive problems you will be amazed by the results of this product.
I tried elimination diets and found that my body reacted poorly to gluten but wasn’t celiac (per the blood panel). I honestly felt like my “gut” was so swollen and sore and angry all the time. I did some research to heal it naturally and came up with L-Glutamine.
Basically this is the building block your digestive tract needs for healthy lining and this fights against inflammation. When my stomach fits were at their height I was sick for days on end, sometimes passing out bc my intestinal pain was so bad. I started living in fear of my stomach. It controlled me. Now, after 60+ days of taking this daily (and eliminating gluten and focusing on incorporating more anti-inflammatory foods) I could cry with tears of joy because I feel THAT good.
If you struggle with any stomach issues whatsoever, I highly recommend incorporating this daily. I know how desperate it feels, but what do you have to lose? I approached this powder with that mindset and I had everything to gain from it. I firmly believe many stomach problems stem from inflammation in the tract and this does everything to calm that down. It’s about giving your body what it needs to repair itself. Forever grateful!
Do not read or listen to the negative reviews. They have no idea what they are talking about. Thanks to the pandemic they had some serious supply chain shortages with their L-Glutamine powder, containers, and scoops being unavailable. Long story short, they couldn't obtain the normal size containers or the scoops that powder comes in. After months and months of being out of stock, they decided to go with some larger containers that they could get. Even though the larger containers cost more $ they still went ahead with them and didnt pass the price increase onto the consumer. They are putting the same amount of powder in the larger containers that they put in the regular containers.
Try this product if you have leaky gut or any digestive issues. It's amazing and helps heal your body!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.