Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on November 21, 2012
Due to Apple's ridiculous price for Lightning cords I gambled on this product after I purchased my iPhone 5. I was worried it would never come or wouldn't work. It took about a week to ship, but once I got it everything worked perfectly. Now I've got the cord that came with my phone in my room another one in my car and another one at work. The power adapters work perfectly and even power my iPad 3. Very happy with the purchase.
on October 7, 2013
Note that the cables are not "certified" as lightening devices. The work fine for charging. I haven't tried for syncing as i pretty much only do that via wifi anymore. I haven't tried the two chargers as i have so many already. I mainly bought for cables but the pen is decent and i use on iPad. Good value.

I am amending my review here to explain that this is not an issue w/ the seller but rather the product. The point here is that I am not recommending this product because the cables do not function well. In the end I was trying to save money here as cables are generally crazy expensive. Most of the times i have had no issues going this path (HDMI, Optical, etc). However, my advice to folks where Apple devices are concerned is to stick w/ Apple or certified OEM products.

The company has been responsive and has reached out to me to see about correcting the situation. I very much appreciate the customer service and would give a high rating on that. However, the review is asking to "rate this item" and that is what i did.
on November 24, 2012
Outstanding deal, considering Apple charges a mortgage for their accessories. This was awesome considering now I don't have to drag the lightning cable around everywhere, I can finally leave one at work, in the car, and at home.
on December 13, 2012
Unfortunately for me, the cable won't allow me to charge with my case on. It's not a problem and it's not their fault. The product works just fine. Didn't work the first few times I plugged it in... fiddling it around (angling up and down) made it finally detect it but with an incompatible message. Unplugged and replugged and voila, it works perfectly.

I give it 4 stars solely because it doesn't fit my case, which like I said, is not their fault. I wanted a car charger and an extra cable anyway. I'll just take off the bottom part of my case when I'm at home and at my desk. Really not that big of an issue.
on May 28, 2013
I bought this kit because of the high output specs of both chargers and they deliver. The wall unit charges at much greater rates than the original charger included with my IPhone 5. However, the quality seems to be questionable. I only used the car charger once and the second time it didn't power up. I bought a different USB car charger and was still able to use the lightning cable. So I decided to open the defective unit and I found that the solder connection between circuit wiring and outer spring contact was broken. I re-soldered it and now I have a backup but that just proofs that the quality isn't there.
on January 30, 2013
I bought the package because I needed an extra charger for my iPhone. The other items were a nice bonus. The charger worked well initially and charged my device from my iMac and my AC outlet. Unlike my Apple charger they only charged in one orientation. Then both stopped working at the same time. Both came back to life briefly but are now dead again. Very unreliable and a waste of my money. The dual USB charger works as does the car charger. The stylus is just OK. I guess overall I still got some value but now I will fork over the cash for an Apple charger.
on February 16, 2013
This is great. Compared to what you'll pay at Apple or your mobile store for the equivalent of these items, you're getting a super deal here. This set works great, just as good as the stuff I bought when I got my iPhone 5. I didn't find much use for the pen or the cloth. My daugher had the tip of the pen ripped off within minutes of using it on our iPad and the cloth doesn't seem very effective. I think it was just extra stuff they decided to package together to give this set more value. Regardless, this is a solid set and you won't be disappointed purchasing it.
on December 10, 2012
The cables work as advertised. The only concern I had was being able to charge an iPad2 and an iPhone5 at the same time. According to the seller, they can be charged at the same time, but at a slower rate. I tried the home charger with both the iPhone and iPad at the same time. I was expecting to get the not charging indicator on the iPad, but to my surprise, both devices gave indications of charging. The price is outstanding for all you get!
on January 27, 2013
Great accessories in this bundle. Gives you extra charging cables. If you are like me the one that comes with the phone just isn't enough. Everything you need in one bundle.
on January 5, 2013
Great product great pricing !Great product great pricing! Great product great pricing! Great product great pricing! Great product great pricing! f

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.