Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wild Essentials 5ml Amber Glass Bottles with Euro Dropper Caps (12 Pack) - Great for Essential Oils, Perfumes and DIY Aromatherapy - Easy to Fill, Clean and Reuse - Protective and Durable
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Great for DIY: From perfumes and fragrances to essential oil storage, our glass dropper bottles are perfect for any aromatherapy enthusiast! With a 5ml capacity, they slip into your purse, backpack or makeup bag for easy travel and day-to-day use.
- 12-Piece Value Pack: With 12 glass oil bottles, caps and Euro droppers included in each purchase, our set keeps your supplies uniform and well-organized! You’ll always have an extra bottle on-hand, so you can create your own blends and give them away as homemade gifts.
- Minimize Mess: For total convenience, each essential oil bottle includes a euro dropper cap! Not only does it prevent spills, it also makes liquids easier to dispense. Don’t need the dropper? They’re easy to remove for quick, complete customization.
- Premium Quality: Made with amber glass, our small oil bottles offer UV protection to help prevent oxidation! Durable and long-lasting, they’re easy to clean and completely reusable, allowing you to fill them time and again for money-saving value.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: The team at Wild Essentials is as enthusiastic about aromatherapy as you are! That’s why we back each purchase with a money back guarantee. We don’t want you to keep any product you don’t absolutely love and look forward to using.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
12 Glass Dropper Bottles, Countless Possibilities!
Essential oils are only as good as the bottles they come in. That’s especially true when you want
to make your own blends. Designs with fixed droppers are impossible to fill and reuse, while clear
glass can lead to oxidation.
Keep your oils organized, protected and easy to use with Amber Glass Bottles from mEssentials!
At 5ml each, they’re the perfect capacity for everyday use. Whether you create your own blends,
perfumes and fragrances or you simply need storage for your essential oils, our bottles make things
easier than ever. Slip them in your makeup bag, carry kit or backpack for aromatherapy on the go.
This 12-piece set ensures you always have a bottle handy! Use them for DIY blends and infusions,
or give them to friends and family as homemade gifts. Complete with euro dropper caps, you can
dispense the perfect amount of liquid with zero mess or fuss. And because the caps are removable,
they’re easy to pop off for no-hassle filling. The possibilities are endless!
Why do we use amber glass? It offers UV protection to help prevent oxidation! Durable and high
quality, these bottles can be used again and again. Not only does it reduce waste, it will help save
Why Choose Our Amber Glass Bottles?- Convenient 5ml capacity
- Great for oils, perfumes and fragrances
- 12-piece value pack
- Euro dropper caps included
- Made with protective amber glass
Try Today Risk-Free with Our Money Back Guarantee!
*Stock is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Order Your Amber Bottles Now for Convenience and Value!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 2 x 6 inches; 8.82 Ounces
- Item model number : btl-5ml-12pk
- UPC : 700900061063 700900061087
- Manufacturer : mEssentials
- ASIN : B00N2W545E
Best Sellers Rank:
#95,076 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #1,942 in Refillable Cosmetic Containers
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are decent quality and have a good sized euro dropper. I get a nice, large drop out of these without the oil pouring out. The tops go on well and the euro droppers can be popped off and on easily with a swiss key. I've had no issue with leaks and these have been in my ziplock baggie of liquids through an airport, in a gate checked bag.
I recommend these if you're into making your own blends or need extra bottles to provide samples of your essential oils.
For those who are distributing blends in these, the first time you put the lids on them, they become tamper proof, requiring you to break the seal to open them, which will probably be handy.
no clue if euro dropper works or not for i have no plans on using them for am not a fan of any bottle dropper and i use a glass syringe instead.
unsure how well caps will hold on to potent oils but, they don't seem as thick as i am use to seeing but, that is not a problem for me since i bought these to portion out CBD oil from their larger bottles to help keep oil fresher longer since air can degrade it some.
i ordered from "mEssentials" and bottles themselves were secured great, no moving around but, even though the bubbled envelope packaging they were put in fit exactly what i received with no room for more, it was missing 4 caps & euro droppers for i only received 8 out of 12!
update: due to cap size and how inside of top cap are not flat and have a long piece inside center of them, they don't sit flush with bottle top when closed so when you shake the bottle, oil gets all around cap and into that center piece and you end up with wasted oil dripping off of top of bottle every time you open it! this however may not be an issue if you use the euro dropper with caps..but, if you are looking not to use euro dropper than these are not for you. i had to order something else after getting irritable about 2-4 drops of my pricey cbd oil getting wasted every day (2-4 drops don't sound like a lot but, it is when each ml (20 drops) costs you 4.67! i ordered the bottles below with regular flat and tight caps, no more wasted oil: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M09THMJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.